• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need Hosting company Recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you have small sites, you can use hosting on cangkirhost (DMCA ignored)
if you have big sites, you can use VPS on idcloudhost, flynet

One of the first rules I learned long ago: never ever host your website with the same company where you've registered your domain, always keep that separate. That holds true, until today.
Can I ask why? From my point of view you can negotiate a better price if you have a lot of domains and hosting in one place.

Can I ask why? From my point of view you can negotiate a better price if you have a lot of domains and hosting in one place.
I asked him the same question but the article he provided didn't really make any logical sense.
I've been with namecheap for years now, and I've been able to leverage that to give me better deals.

IMHO, go for Namecheap. They are the #1 hosting provider with excellent support as per my personal experience. I have a shared hosting account there. Their service and support are unbelievable. Once one of my personal website faced a DDoS attack and they immediately take down my website and informed me and blocked the entire range of IPs where the attack was coming from. My site was saved. In another instance, someone hacked my site and got access the FTP password and before I knew it, they monitored it and disabled my site, informed me with full info of how it has been hacked and what to do to solve that issue. I was saved twice. And their uptime? 100% in my opinion. I never faced any downtime. They don't have any hidden charge. They provide, what they advertise. Excellent service and they are cheap. You will never regret, believe me.

Note: They don't have any problem of using nulled scripts as long as it doesn't hamper their service & resources and as long as no one make any objection. In such a case, they will inform you and ask you to comply with the rules.

Reactions: diben
do you mind sharing why you came up with that rule?

@frizzel was right. If your domain and server space registered with same company, if your site get hacked, you may loose everything and same goes for a DDoS attack ( I faced it twice). But if you register the domain separately, your server space and files will be safe.

If your logic is 'because if your domain registrar goes offline, then your web hosting will also go offline', then that's a very outdated way of thinking and simply incorrect.
It will be "because if your web hosting goes offline, then your domain will also go offline" and if this is the way he thinks, then this is a correct way of thinking. I have that experience also.

Reactions: diben
You always have a 50% discount going on :)
That being said, I am using this service, and I am very happy.

Update: I would NOT recommend this company if you do not know how to fix everything yourself.
My site is hacked at the moment, and after 24 hours I have been informed by VoxVM that they "do not offer support on applications" (meaning WordPress) so my site is useless as I cannot log in or anything) until I can pay someone to fix it.
However, VoxVM has hidden my databases in PHPMyAdmin (accident i think?) and everything so no one is capable to see what's going on, and fix it.. Had already hired a man to fix it and run malware check and so on, but they can't see or access anything, and again.. Voxvm not helping!

Very informative. I would also don't recommend Inmotion Hosting as they don't upgrade their PHP version from 7.2 to the latest or at least 7.4. If you need that version as the base PHP version of your site, you have to go for a dedicated server or VPS which is ridiculous. If you go for their shared hosting, your site is vulnerable and you can't upgrade and in some cases you can't install some scripts like Xenforo.

Hello @Gitgitau

We have cheap plans for Web Hosting Shared, starts from 10€ a year.

HostGator doesn't allow to much things, few abuses or other something you can be suspended.

We are Offshore Hosting, we Ignore DMCA. If you are interested take a closer look in Alexhost.com

You can use this discount code 5% OFF: thinkcreative for any service (this code is available for limited time!)

We're glad if we can assist you.

Also we are Online at Livechat if you have any doubts.
Thank you

Bulletproof hosting?

I'll throw in namehero.com
I ran away from predator Godaddy, and their price gorging model.
I also take part in NameHero black Friday 50 - 75% deposit price match.

IMHO, Namecheap is best. It is #1 hosting provider in the market. Their support is superb. It is my personal experience as I have a shared hosting with them. No hidden charges.

For VPS hosting, is it like Amazon s3 that I need to set up the OS myself? I used Amazon cloud to host before, but sending out email have to go through 3rd party (sendinblue) and it is more set up than shared hosting which the email will work without any manual configuration.

How is bluehost review? Long ago when there is no SSD yet, I have a standard bluehost shared hosting which some time can be slow in loading Wordpress admin area. Not sure if now with SSD the performance is good now?

I been using contabo for years now, never had any issues. And their VPS are very reasonable priced for what you get. contabo

Affiliate Linking Not Allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock