• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need help with PHP

souzx17

Sep 10, 2022
viniciusfolio.tk
Hello guys, I installed a script here from the site that worked perfectly but when testing the creation of new accounts, it sends me an error called
Expected response code 250 but got code "530", with message "530 5.7.1 Authentication required "
I'm very interested in making this script work, but I have no idea what to do to fix this error, could someone please help me?, or to make after registration send a thank you page from registered or back to home. .

Script: https://codecanyon.net/item/anonymous-secret-confessions/20583267

Anonymous is the first and only PHP script to create a collection of anonymous confessions and secrets. A project created in 2017 is still continuously updated today and always will be, with customer support that is always present and friendly.
That's funny, I actually created something like this for a company I worked for as my very first freelance gig back in 2007.. called creepyconfessions.com It started getting pretty popular.. and then my boss ended up going to jail over it for 3 months. Not because of the site specifically, but because right after the VA Tech shootings he made a post on the site about how he was going to shoot up the local university. He was just trying to get more visibility to the site. Well someone called the FBI and he went to jail lol The judge knew he wasn't an actual threat but said he had to give him some jail time to set a precedence. lol You can still see it on web archive

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock