• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need help with Elementor and Elementor Extra plugins and some basic PHP

PotePipote

Jun 22, 2019
Greetings Babiato team

Can somebody help me?

The idea is that when you do a search on my website and there are no results, instead of displaying the typical message "We can't seem to find what you are looking for", it shows a custom section that I have made.

This can be done through Dynamic Shortcode (https://docs.elementor.com/article/449-dynamic-shortcode) whenever it is available and to implement it first you must put a line of code in the funtions.php of your theme since for securi file since for security reasons it is not available in the first instance (More information in the doc link above) after adding the line, just place the shortcode of the section that you want to be displayed.

I managed to do it by adding the line of code specified by the doc and another additional line to work with the theme "Hello Elementor".

The lines are as follows:

add_filter ('elementor_pro / dynamic_tags / shortcode / should_escape', '__return_false');

add_filter ('elementor_pro / theme_builder / archive / escape_nothing_found_message', '__return_false');

The problem is that these lines of code only apply to the Elementor Pro widget, when I want to use the Elementor Extra widget "Post Extra" that has the same functionality as "Dynamic Shortcode" it does not apply and returns only the HTML.

01.jpg

Could you help me by adapting the lines of code so that they also apply to the Elementor Extra widget?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read the publication and try to help me, hopefully this can be solved.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rweed
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock