• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need help with cPanel on VPS

Gitgitau

Jan 25, 2021
My hosting provider offers a one-month trial cPanel with every VPS package. Is there anything like nulled cPanel or I will have to pay after my trial ends?

Plesk it’s very easy to use but not free or AApanel it’s free but a lot slower
These are the options available for me.

We provide the following panels with our VPS Plans:

• CentOS Panel
  • CyberPanel
  • Vesta CP
  • Webmin/Virtualmin
  • Webuzo
  • cPanel/WHM*

you can use CyberPanel or CentOS .

CyberPanel Features:

• Powered by OpenLiteSpeed.
  • Get access to the powerful and lightweight PowerDNS server.
  • Rainloop Webmail bundled in to help you send and receive emails.
  • Comes with a custom Command Line Interface.
  • ModSecurity, FirewallD and SpamAssassin integration for advanced cyber protection.
  • MariaDB database server included.
  • Auto-Installer for WordPress, Joomla, and Prestashop.
Centos Fetures ;

• A powerful Linux based control panel with support for CentOS/RHEL 6.x and CloudLinux distribution.
  • Supports MySQL and phpMyAdmin panel.
  • Comes with postfix, dovecot mailbox, and Roundcube interface to handle email management.
  • Advanced security features including CSF firewall.
  • Dedicated database management features and file system lockers.

you can use CyberPanel or CentOS .

CyberPanel Features: