• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need Help setting email (DKIM) in VPS.

Gitgitau

Jan 25, 2021
Hey guys, new to VPS here, and setting up emails hasn't been easy. I created emails but all outgoing emails land in the spam folder. I have read that I need to set up DKIM keys and reverse IP but am not sure how to go about it. I am using CentOS and cyberpanel.

DMARC and SPF are plain simple; they instruct the "recipients and senders" on how to treat your emails as well as ensure your domain isn't spoofed by any malicious third-party.
DKIM is more specific. It requires your server to "sign" emails with a string you'll have to add at the DNS as a TXT.

There are several SPF and DMARC generators out there. Try using one that doesn't ask you to subscribe to any mailing list or even add any "monitor" to your dns.

DMARC and SPF are plain simple; they instruct the "recipients and senders" on how to treat your emails as well as ensure your domain isn't spoofed by any malicious third-party.
DKIM is more specific. It requires your server to "sign" emails with a string you'll have to add at the DNS as a TXT.

There are several SPF and DMARC generators out there. Try using one that doesn't ask you to subscribe to any mailing list or even add any "monitor" to your dns.
Thanks for the help, I just PM'd you.

How do I create a DKIM record in cPanel?

To enable DKIM and/or SPF in cPanel:
  1. Go to yourdomain.com/cpanel and log in.
  2. Navigate to the EMAIL section, look for the Email Deliverability option.
  3. Look for the specific domain name and click the Manage button.
  4. On the DKIM section click the GENERATE LOCAL DKIM KEY button. ...
  5. Click the INSTALL THE SUGGESTED RECORD.

Hey guys, new to VPS here, and setting up emails hasn't been easy. I created emails but all outgoing emails land in the spam folder. I have read that I need to set up DKIM keys and reverse IP but am not sure how to go about it. I am using CentOS and cyberpanel.
Greetings, I can help you with this. Send me a message and I shall guide you through the process.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock