• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need help in fiverr ordering any freelance marketer here?

TheDevil

Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Jul 6, 2020
Pakistan
I've created my account since May 2020, still not received any order from there I really need some work, is anyone helps me to rank mine fiverr? is there any freelance marketer here? or any trick? Please share your replies thank you :)

I've created my account since May 2020, still not received any order from there I really need some work, is anyone helps me to rank mine fiverr? is there any freelance marketer here? or any trick? Please share your replies thank you :)

I can create order for you if you pay for the gig. I don't need extra money. If you want help let me know

I can create order for you if you pay for the gig. I don't need extra money. If you want help let me know
Fiverr will be charged 20% to both of us, e.g while you order $5 gig, you pay $6 or $7

You can start by fixing your stuff bud!
I tried to see your work from your signature and your fiverr link is wrong! It leads to fiverr.net , not fiverr.com . Anyways, I made an extra effort and changed the link so I seen your fiverr gigs...
Checked just one of them, my recommendation is to add much more images showing your work, maybe a screenshot from the work process - photoshop or whatever you do. With just to random images you can not convince the potential client that you are not using Canva or some fast image editor.
And I tried visiting the link to your portfolio: See My Work: http://be.net/zeeshaadiv
Which leads to error 404. This is not serious.
Also your Basic package is called "B A S I C" which can be assumed as some art form but for "normal" people it looks lame.
No offense meant, trying to show you what you are doing wrong.

Fiverr strategy which have worked for me in the past when I was providing services:
1. See competitor prices.
2. Make your gigs half their price.
3. Get some orders and good reviews.
4. Increase the price.

Hope this post was helpful :)

Reactions: Hexor
Fiverr strategy which have worked for me in the past when I was providing services:
4. Increase the price.

These are good advice

Reactions: mader
You can start by fixing your stuff bud!
I tried to see your work from your signature and your fiverr link is wrong! It leads to fiverr.net , not fiverr.com . Anyways, I made an extra effort and changed the link so I seen your fiverr gigs...
Checked just one of them, my recommendation is to add much more images showing your work, maybe a screenshot from the work process - photoshop or whatever you do. With just to random images you can not convince the potential client that you are not using Canva or some fast image editor.
And I tried visiting the link to your portfolio: See My Work: http://be.net/zeeshaadiv
Which leads to error 404. This is not serious.
Also your Basic package is called "B A S I C" which can be assumed as some art form but for "normal" people it looks lame.
No offense meant, trying to show you what you are doing wrong.

4. Increase the price.

Hope this post was helpful :)
Just fixed up my mess 😅 and thank you for the advice just dropped the prices

Yes i can help you.

You just need to do SEO in and out
and more over, You need to focus more on low competation market
Trust me, if you are into logo design or wordpress customization, this markey is saturated like crazy, choose your gig wisely,

• Love
Reactions: TheDevil
Yes i can help you.

You just need to do SEO in and out
and more over, You need to focus more on low competation market
Trust me, if you are into logo design or wordpress customization, this markey is saturated like crazy, choose your gig wisely,
Wait, Whatttttt? Never heard anything about fiverr SEO. How can i do that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock