• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need help change color in Travel Tour Theme

Bronzebird

Dec 16, 2020
Hello everyone. I had used Travel Tour into my homework. I adjusted the color to my liking with simple buttons, but I could not find its color change location anywhere the Search bar . Does it need to use css code or something to change?

Untitled5.png

Also I want to increase the size of the following headings. Please show me where to change its size.

Untitled5.png

Thank you very much.

Try to check the theme customizer. There's something called Additional CSS or something like that. You can do whatever you like. Play around css. Just target id/class. Inspect Element.
3s.PNG

Reactions: MR A
With this theme, I think you have several options for Typography and Colors in the menu section called 'Goodlayers'. Colors usually are site-wide (e.g. a main color, and a secondary color which are then used in several places). If you only want to target the search bar button then indeed it's CSS.

Try to check the theme customizer. There's something called Additional CSS or something like that. You can do whatever you like. Play around css. Just target id/class. Inspect Element.
3s.PNG

I was hoping that there was another simpler fix than Css since I wasn't really familiar with the code. Maybe I have to find out from now on. Thank you very much: D

Reactions: 3nails1cross
With this theme, I think you have several options for Typography and Colors in the menu section called 'Goodlayers'. Colors usually are site-wide (e.g. a main color, and a secondary color which are then used in several places). If you only want to target the search bar button then indeed it's CSS.

Thank you so much. I have tried to adjust on it but the part to adjust has not changed. I guess I'll have to use css for all of that.

Thank you so much. I have tried to adjust on it but the part to adjust has not changed. I guess I'll have to use css for all of that.
Do you mean you have changed it in the panel for Theme Settings, but you don't see the change? Then check if your settings are maybe overridden in the Customizer which might also have settings for typography and colors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock