• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Need Free Unlimited Cpanel Hosting

If you are looking the unlimited cPanel web hosting for your business website. Go with Host.co.in one of the best and cheap web hosting providers in India with getting a free domain on the annual subscription plan.

Subdomain is not showing because the license is associated with only main domain not with subdomain.

Moreover WHMCS staff is saying that it's ok to have the main domain licensed, and I can connect the subdomain with the domain and it is legal not illegal.

I have attached the WHMCS staff reply, please have a look and then again you think cp.hostginee.com is illegally using the WHMCS then my friend I am sorry I can't explain more than that.
Screenshot_20210124-102315_Outlook.jpg
Does hostginee allow for po** sites?

Really that would be a big mistake , it wouldnt be able to handle it :D

Plus on shared hosting you will have no chance
I don't understand. I am not competing with anyone for SEO. All I will be doing is install WordPress, then upload videos and share the video link on my telegram channels.

Nothing else.

why do you say it will not work then?

Well the main reason is if it did then everyone would be doing it like that init

first shared host is not for hosting movies or watching any type of video

a standard wp theme has no backdone , not made for watching movies

a standard wp theme can not handle good traffic and you will not be able to have many viewers

the list goes on and on :)

Well the main reason is if it did then everyone would be doing it like that init

a standard wp theme can not handle good traffic and you will not be able to have many viewers

Well, I don't know much about technicalities as you but A friend of mine is actually doing the same thing with shared hosting from GoDaddy. He gets 30k+ or 60k+ views per month ca't really remember the exact number now.

Just wordpress + telegram channel + plugin to send the video to telegram channel and then adsteraa monetization.

same thing i wanna do. His site is at xleaks247 dot com. same wordpress

Well, I don't know much about technicalities as you but A friend of mine is actually doing the same thing with shared hosting from GoDaddy. He gets 30k+ or 60k+ views per month ca't really remember the exact number now.

Just wordpress + telegram channel + plugin to send the video to telegram channel and then adsteraa monetization.

same thing i wanna do

i would say his lying to you blanton but good luck

If you required Unlimited Cpanel Please contact on [email protected] this company provide unlimited Cpanel License with very cheap cost

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock