• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need Elementor Page Builder

designnext2020

Mar 2, 2020
I need the Elementor Page Builder Plugin. Last Time I was download elementor from Babiato But that was infected by Malware Screenshot (246).png

What version of elementor pro are you talking about?

From where did you get the Hello-elementor theme?

Edit:
- you use elementor pro v2.7.3
- you joined babiato on Mar 2
- at the time of your join, current elementor pro version on babiato were: v2.8.4 which is 5 versions upper than what you used.

I really doubt that you got elementor pro from babiato.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Medw1311
What version of elementor pro are you talking about?

From where did you get the Hello-elementor theme?

Edit:
- you use elementor pro v2.7.3
- you joined babiato on Mar 2
- at the time of your join, current elementor pro version on babiato were: v2.8.4 which is 5 versions upper than what you used.

I really doubt that you got elementor pro from babiato.

How can I delete the all Malware and how can I have my website

How can I delete the all Malware and how can I have my website

How to remove:
For free: - using your advanced programming knowledge you remove it from your website files

Not free: - you ask for someone to check and remove it for you

Reactions: jcnrq

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blazer
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock