• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Need an advice for making WordPress Theme

shipyard132

Apr 24, 2020
Hey guys, planning to build build a WordPress theme and sell it on ThemeForest.
Do you guys have any advice for me or tips before I do it? by the way, I already knew HTML, CSS, javascript, PHP, and MySQL.

Do not use visual builders built in, make a first theme to be a base theme for oxygen builder and youl be getting a lot of attention and users, if its properly built around oxygen builder, they are about to release API also soon.

Reactions: shipyard132
Do not use visual builders built in, make a first theme to be a base theme for oxygen builder and youl be getting a lot of attention and users, if its properly built around oxygen builder, they are about to release API also soon.
So you want me to make it from scratch or I'll gonna use oxygen builder to build a theme?

What ever is best suited for you, as long as it made with oxygen in mind, would be great, sincec oxygen does not depend on a theme, these are called design sets.

Lol. But rather make license giveaway for babiato members, so people won't bother you guys all the time with the updates.

That's cool actually, this website gives me tons of help and resources saying thank you to the admin, moderator and every active member isn't enough. So I would probably contribute to this community like license giveaway or theme giveaway.
Anyway, I tried using Oxygen builder but my computer can't handle it may be due to my 1 threaded CPU and 3gig RAM or maybe just the oldness of my laptop (its 12 years now LOL). It would take 4 minutes or more just to load the oxygen components and stuff.
So right now I have no other choice but to make it manually from scratch.

Last edited:
So right now I have no other choice but to make it manually from scratch.
Yea the thing is that you must meet Themeforest publishing requirements to be approved, I doubt they currently allow using Oxygen Builder and such for the theme building.

So it must be from scratch using HTML, CSS, JS, PHP.

Reactions: shipyard132
Make a theme focusing on woocommerce and mobile ! ajax everything the woo so it could more comfort in mobile. and give babiato exclusive version :D

if you release on ThemeForest its going to available here nulled :)
if 5 people would going to buy my theme and sell it for $40 that's enough for me to proceed in the next semester in college. It's okay for me to get nulled my themes as long as only this website has access to download it.

• Sad
Reactions: ahezkhan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock