• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need a second income source, what you guys recommend?

To me, selling services is still the best way to earn money online.
I know, there are a lot of people selling the things that we are able to do.
Take a look on Fiverr, unless you're a top seller with shining badge, it'd really hard to acquire clients because of the crazy competition.
That's why some of the rookies would charge $5 for a $100-worth of job (this was exactly what I did) in order to get the first rating (to build the reputation), retain the customer, and so on.

These kind of services:
  1. WordPress site creation and development, tweak, and so on
  2. SEO-related jobs such as content writing, keyword research, competitors analysis etc
  3. Social media management
  4. Graphic design
  5. and so on
are just some of the things we can do to make real money online, though the difficulties and the number of money will vary. And those services are still some of the most-wanted ones online right now.

I'd suggest to enhance our skills on relevant topics to our basics (or willing to learn something new we are comfortable with). There are tons of high quality courses shared here for free on our beloved Babiato.

The most difficult thing at start is to build trust (to get the very first client).

When I started my freelancing journey on Fiverr in 2013, I needed two years to get my first client. It was because I didn't know anything on how to promote my gigs, and how the system really works in overall.

I treated that first client (as a deep appreciation) as nice as possible like giving discount, extra results, fast response, etc. Then she recommended my services to her peers, and really boosted my reputation on Fiverr ever since.
I then left Fiverr because those who already trust me and my services can contact me through my personal email, and instead of being cut 20% of each service sold, I can get 100%.

You could even make another Fiverr account (a Buyer account) or ask your friends to make one and then ask them to buy your own service. Then ask them to give a 5-star review for every service. Do it again and again.

While selling service and building your reputation on Fiverr or any freelancing marketplace sites, you have to build your own online portfolio as well.
There are some great providers out there that offer free hosting and domain for 1 year (and within 1 year, you hvae to get money to cover up the next-year expense).
You can also purchase a $5-per-month VPS on DigitalOcean to have good hosting.
Build your online portfolio, share things you love and things that you're good at professionally through blogging. Learn SEO (there are a lot of SEO courses here on Babiato).

Nothing instant. Every guy that seems to make easy and fast money, we'll never know how much time and effort they've spent to be on their level.

To me, selling services is still the best way to earn money online.
I know, there are a lot of people selling the things that we are able to do.
Take a look on Fiverr, unless you're a top seller with shining badge, it'd really hard to acquire clients because of the crazy competition.
That's why some of the rookies would charge $5 for a $100-worth of job (this was exactly what I did) in order to get the first rating (to build the reputation), retain the customer, and so on.

These kind of services:
  1. WordPress site creation and development, tweak, and so on
  2. SEO-related jobs such as content writing, keyword research, competitors analysis etc
  3. Social media management
  4. Graphic design
  5. and so on
are just some of the things we can do to make real money online, though the difficulties and the number of money will vary. And those services are still some of the most-wanted ones online right now.

I'd suggest to enhance our skills on relevant topics to our basics (or willing to learn something new we are comfortable with). There are tons of high quality courses shared here for free on our beloved Babiato.

The most difficult thing at start is to build trust (to get the very first client).

When I started my freelancing journey on Fiverr in 2013, I needed two years to get my first client. It was because I didn't know anything on how to promote my gigs, and how the system really works in overall.

I treated that first client (as a deep appreciation) as nice as possible like giving discount, extra results, fast response, etc. Then she recommended my services to her peers, and really boosted my reputation on Fiverr ever since.
I then left Fiverr because those who already trust me and my services can contact me through my personal email, and instead of being cut 20% of each service sold, I can get 100%.

You could even make another Fiverr account (a Buyer account) or ask your friends to make one and then ask them to buy your own service. Then ask them to give a 5-star review for every service. Do it again and again.

While selling service and building your reputation on Fiverr or any freelancing marketplace sites, you have to build your own online portfolio as well.
There are some great providers out there that offer free hosting and domain for 1 year (and within 1 year, you hvae to get money to cover up the next-year expense).
You can also purchase a $5-per-month VPS on DigitalOcean to have good hosting.
Build your online portfolio, share things you love and things that you're good at professionally through blogging. Learn SEO (there are a lot of SEO courses here on Babiato).

Nothing instant. Every guy that seems to make easy and fast money, we'll never know how much time and effort they've spent to be on their level.

Whoever you are buddy, you really have put your heart out here. Thanx for your experience. I loved what you just wrote here

You know, i used to run a Woocommerce store where i was selling cheap product keys for Microsoft software and generating a net income of 2K per month aprox. Now these keys became too expensive due to huge demand so i cant continue selling them at a good price, and i decided to quit. So i've started working on a jojo-themes.net clone, basically. You can see that this site got approved on adsense and it's making good money so i'm working on my clone, that's called Pluginbay. It's still on it's infancy.

Can any veteran here help me out ? I want to start earning money on the internet using my website but I don't know how to increase the traffic.
Look into SEO, get yourself on the first page of Google and you'll get traffic in no time.

So, im starting to have the need for a second income. My salary is decent for a Trainee Web Developer, but im starting running low in money due to bills and sh** like that.

What you guys recommend?

I have the following limitation: I cannot freelance, that would go against my working contract and could give me trouble.

1 idea i had is to make a website specificly to share some clean torrent files for various things, with a link shorner that would give me some ad income per click.

But tbh, i dont know if its worth it.

Any sugestions?

Anyway, my skills are the following: PHP (Basic, but im starting to learn the Laravel framework + MVC pattern), HTML (basic), CSS (basic) and JS (also basic :p )

Hi, hope you are having a good day. I earn money by uploading premium xxx content to po**sera.com with Playtube.ws

Reactions: weed
During the lockdown, I got interested in stock trading. Kinda difficult, but everything requires time and practice. Some nice tutorials are here f you're still looking for a second source of income. Good luck!

Stock trading is a very dangerous game to "play".
I personally have tried to invest in stock, and was doing daytrading for approx 3 months.
I wish I could say I at least broke even, but despite being fairly sure of what i was doing, and trying to invest in only the safest options, in the end i lost more than 4500USD.
Maybe for some thats not alot, but for me its not pocket change, so i quit.
This is just me. I am sure 95% of all the people that get into stocktrading in any shape or form end up losing their shirt.
It requires luck, talent, skill, dedication and will-power. More than i posses sadly.

Anyone that is interested in starting stocktrading make sure you study all the courses you can get, as when you sit infront of your screen its very easy to click "Buy" because you get greedy, or "Think" something will move this way or the other, despite it being just luck.
Dangerous game.

Reactions: kuken
I personally have tried to invest in stock, and was doing daytrading for approx 3 months.
I wish I could say I at least broke even, but despite being fairly sure of what i was doing, and trying to invest in only the safest options, in the end i lost more than 4500USD.
This is just me. I am sure 95% of all the people that get into stocktrading in any shape or form end up losing their shirt.
It requires luck, talent, skill, dedication and will-power. More than i posses sadly.

Anyone that is interested in starting stocktrading make sure you study all the courses you can get, as when you sit infront of your screen its very easy to click "Buy" because you get greedy, or "Think" something will move this way or the other, despite it being just luck.
Dangerous game.
It was a spam post just to promote a link but your advice is very wise.

Have you heard of Shopify Dropshipping? You can source cheap products from China and make big profits from them.

Dangerous game.

I lost 20k just trying to get my feet wet. It's a full-time job and I wouldn't recommend it for the casual trader. If you still want to dip your toes in without doing all the leg work, find yourself a reputable broker.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSamurai
I am not sure about the limitation of your contract, but what about offer a specific service such as optimitizing page speed for wp sites ?
I am thinking about removing js & php script where not needed and so on.. Optimizing people themes, maybe even going all out an designing a small phugin that could install/replace various code that you think could be creating lag for wp themes/stes.

I am no expert, so it is possible i am wrong, but just a few ideas. :)

That is a very specific issue, that tons of bloggers, small business owners face issues with, and i am fairly sure it could be a decent little side hustle..

Good luck.

start teaching whatever you knows.
If you know these programming language even basics. Let's say you are at level 3 out of 10. You can teach people who are at 0 , 1 , 2.
Just teach the skill you have to people who want to learn these skills.
One thing for sure ---- You are going to Suck.
But do not even for a second stop anywhere.
one week before i do not anything about wordpress. I just focused myself for straight 10 Hours a day , and now i know most of it.
I am pretty sure that this thing would really help me in showcasing my creative work to the people who matters , the people whom i am going to serve.
Just do it man for your family.

Me also looking for a source of income, lost my job with this pandemic sh**... Now is my girl paying 80+90% of thr bills, and in the third world country it's hard to find a job if you don't know a person in a good position even if you have skills, you need to pay someone or have a friend or family in a good place, even tho, will be hard... Now I joined forces with my girl and her Sis, we are about to make the first Crowdfunding site in hour country (there's none now), using the Fundme script (you can find it on the forum), and we are planning in making contactless restaurant menus using the "Qr Menu maker", to charge restaurants and bars yearly so they can make contactless Menus.
Other idea we have in mind, is to use the Golo Directory (wordpress and php script), to make a directory for really small business like, stores, meat sellers, restaurants, small bars, small hotels and guest houses, Spa's.etc and charge yearly also... Well... There's some ideas, they're long term, the first one we are already building (Crowdfunding one).
But I'm looking for a short term ones... I'm seeing some ideas right here.. who knows.
I couldn't find the blade files for the restaurant listings in the Laravel source code @https://babia.to/resources/golo-directory-listing-city-travel-guide-laravel-theme.9589/.
Any suggestions, please?

I just started making yt canal in a month and now already monet 1 week ago. i don't have any web knowledge except in the surface. for now, i have only 1 site and 2 canal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock