• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need a second income source, what you guys recommend?

Due to this pandemic, i would love to have a secondary source of income as well. So far been trying designing some website particularly in Figma and site & server admin for the past 5 months. Due to my country's nature of heavy internet censorship, many of above mentioned method is very restricted here, such as online stream host, copyright materials, etc.
Would love to hear you guys feedback on this.
Even with your country's restrictions, if you are able to even use a VPN/TOR (or both), you can build anything "creative", like online streaming or something like that. You just need to do some reasearch on how you can stay safe.

Anyway, there is tons of methods to make money, you just need to find one that fits you :)

Last edited:
A third world country citizen here. Looking for a way to earn 5/10$ a day I need to make 500$ to get a good laptop apart from the laggy sh*t one that am currently using. Any help/idea would be appreciated.

Reactions: weed
Me also looking for a source of income, lost my job with this pandemic sh**... Now is my girl paying 80+90% of thr bills, and in the third world country it's hard to find a job if you don't know a person in a good position even if you have skills, you need to pay someone or have a friend or family in a good place, even tho, will be hard... Now I joined forces with my girl and her Sis, we are about to make the first Crowdfunding site in hour country (there's none now), using the Fundme script (you can find it on the forum), and we are planning in making contactless restaurant menus using the "Qr Menu maker", to charge restaurants and bars yearly so they can make contactless Menus.
Other idea we have in mind, is to use the Golo Directory (wordpress and php script), to make a directory for really small business like, stores, meat sellers, restaurants, small bars, small hotels and guest houses, Spa's.etc and charge yearly also... Well... There's some ideas, they're long term, the first one we are already building (Crowdfunding one).
But I'm looking for a short term ones... I'm seeing some ideas right here.. who knows.

Can any veteran here help me out ? I want to start earning money on the internet using my website but I don't know how to increase the traffic.

you could reinvest your earnings and buy traffic from a 3rd party publisher to really ramp things up
My earnings are like 5$ :( i don't understand how some people could be making a lot of money lol I guess i'm not that smart or something.

Perhaps, I should have first inquired what your working budget was #FreelancerProblems 🤣
Yeah, things are not going well for me. I will try to fix, do u know any other methods I should be checking out ? and btw thanks, I will try to do that for backlinks

Yeah, things are not going well for me. I will try to fix, do u know any other methods I should be checking out ? and btw thanks, I will try to do that for backlinks
Backlinks are really important to rank your website. Also, make sure you run a SEO report in some tool so you will have an idea in what you should improve.

You have tons of lists of websites with good Domain Authority with "dofollow" links here in Babiato, so you can start to build your backlinks by yourself (if you dont want to spend money on it for now)

Posting unique content helps as well. Google loves "walls of text" with unique and useful info.

Even if you dont want to write something from the scratch, pick something in the internet, rewrite it and post it (Make sure you mention the real source and add a link to the OP)

Blog and ads? I dont know, I am thinking about it myself. Since I can make a website of any kind, I was thinking to run a dropshipping store, but - right way, not just ads but SEO friendly eshop. I didnt really do it yet, I am still thinking which way to go. I am following this thread because I am asking the same as you.

I have been building, growing and selling blogs from years now, its good money.

Reactions: KarmaticOne
Backlinks are really important to rank your website. Also, make sure you run a SEO report in some tool so you will have an idea in what you should improve.

You have tons of lists of websites with good Domain Authority with "dofollow" links here in Babiato, so you can start to build your backlinks by yourself (if you dont want to spend money on it for now)

Posting unique content helps as well. Google loves "walls of text" with unique and useful info.

Even if you dont want to write something from the scratch, pick something in the internet, rewrite it and post it (Make sure you mention the real source and add a link to the OP)
Thank you so much bro. I'm so grateful to you. I was thinking of stealing content from other websites and adding some phrases and words. Do you think google will be able to recognize that ? Once again I don't know how to show you how much you saved me. I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you so much bro. I'm so grateful to you. I was thinking of stealing content from other websites and adding some phrases and words. Do you think google will be able to recognize that ? Once again I don't know how to show you how much you saved me. I wish you the best of luck.
Google will detect that you have the same phrases, the best is to rewrite phrases with a different aproach.

Reactions: jackcoolds

Google's algorithm includes a duplicate content flag.

Reactions: jackcoolds
Google will detect that you have the same phrases, the best is to rewrite phrases with a different aproach.
You like paraphrasing ? For example instead of, playstation 5 main issue is from heat pressure. I type heat pressure is one of playstation 5 main issues ?

Reactions: zed them
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock