• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need a second income source, what you guys recommend?

Your idea sounds interesting. You basically took a free template and re-designed it?

Do you provide your templates on a separate website? If so, how long did it take for your first sales and was it with or without ads?
I was sell templates on bitify.com first, and after I was made my own site, I have put a backlink to my site. When I got my regular customers, I stopped with salles on bitify.com.
Also, I promote the site on forums related to hyip business, social networks, bestemoneys.com, etc.
I work with this for almost two years, and newer pay for ads. I think that I was made my first sale after 3-4 days, can`t be sure...

I was sell templates on bitify.com first, and after I was made my own site, I have put a backlink to my site. When I got my regular customers, I stopped with salles on bitify.com.
Also, I promote the site on forums related to hyip business, social networks, bestemoneys.com, etc.
I work with this for almost two years, and newer pay for ads. I think that I was made my first sale after 3-4 days, can`t be sure...
Thank you for the fast response. Would you recommend to get into this kind of business? And did you ever think about expanding? Making Templates/Themes for similar services.

Reactions: nevenx
Well, thank you for the idea. Maybe I will try to do something in that direction.

I just saw your website. Did you make all these templates by yourself? And is it native coding or with some kind of template generator/cms?

Well, thank you for the idea. Maybe I will try to do something in that direction.

I just saw your website. Did you make all these templates by yourself? And is it native coding or with some kind of template generator/cms?
No, they are not all mine. I shared the script here on the forum, you can download it and see how the templates system works. The script is built with a smarty PHP framework and it`s very easy to customize it even if you`re a total beginner.

So, im starting to have the need for a second income. My salary is decent for a Trainee Web Developer, but im starting running low in money due to bills and sh** like that.

What you guys recommend?

I have the following limitation: I cannot freelance, that would go against my working contract and could give me trouble.

1 idea i had is to make a website specificly to share some clean torrent files for various things, with a link shorner that would give me some ad income per click.

But tbh, i dont know if its worth it.

Any sugestions?

Anyway, my skills are the following: PHP (Basic, but im starting to learn the Laravel framework + MVC pattern), HTML (basic), CSS (basic) and JS (also basic :p )
Heya there,
I'm selling some windows antivirus licencsese if you can market them in your country we can work together

No, they are not all mine. I shared the script here on the forum, you can download it and see how the templates system works. The script is built with a smarty PHP framework and it`s very easy to customize it even if you`re a total beginner.
I didn't find it. Just some old versions from 2017 etc. Could you link me a current version of this if possible?

Buy a GoPro or Sony cam or insta360 r and become an influencer on YouTube .. also post and share video tuts on your you tube.. whatever that you are passionate about , hobbies etc.. start small , grow big ...

Im still thinking about it. Im gathering a list of "what can i do?" and see what is best :)

Im really into the movie/series/anime (torrent/streaming) idea, but i dont know how i can get traffic (because google and most search engines would not rank it).
I live in Brazil, I'm in the same situation, looking for an income, in my case I need a main income, because I don't have a job.

I currently do some freelance Wordpress services when I can.

I am thinking of some site to be able to have some monthly gain.

Im still thinking about it. Im gathering a list of "what can i do?" and see what is best :)

Im really into the movie/series/anime (torrent/streaming) idea, but i dont know how i can get traffic (because google and most search engines would not rank it).
This is my idea, build a movie/series/LiveTV streaming app with subscription, then using bitcoin for payment :D Grab movies/series detail from TMDB.

Hey guys,

You can check this out:

Basically find a customer who wants a social media manager to create and post content on their social network. Plug their social network inside the software and automate their entire year's worth of social content (All the content is done for you already). Get paid monthly for the entire year, in just a few mins work.

Reactions: KarmaticOne
Hey guys,

You can check this out:

Basically find a customer who wants a social media manager to create and post content on their social network. Plug their social network inside the software and automate their entire year's worth of social content (All the content is done for you already). Get paid monthly for the entire year, in just a few mins work.
Which social media manager in particular?

Due to this pandemic, i would love to have a secondary source of income as well. So far been trying designing some website particularly in Figma and site & server admin for the past 5 months. Due to my country's nature of heavy internet censorship, many of above mentioned method is very restricted here, such as online stream host, copyright materials, etc.
Would love to hear you guys feedback on this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock