• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I have Question Regarding Adsense , Kindly help me out.

SCulatER

Jul 31, 2022
My Whole Story Start From here , few years ago , there a girl who live in nepal , but i live in india , she was my friend and in good touch , so my google deverloepr console got banned because of policy issue with 3 strike that was my indian developer console , later i met her , ask me too help in making new console account , i made new developer console and admob (Nepal country) , as well adsense , so my question is i have my own admob account (Indian) only console was banned not adsense not admob , so i have nepal console , if i make apps and add my admob ads (indian),upload to Nepal (console) will google gona do some action ? will my indian admob ads gona support , nepal console ? i am fucking confused , if console support my admob than next question will be will nepal based adsense gona add my indian bank account ?

Let me know your opinion on this...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock