I have Deleted The Plugin also Delete from Database But Coming Soon Page Show Only, How to Remove This?

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Iamsantoshsks

Dec 22, 2020
India
I have installed CMP Plugin & Now removed again same page show, when i have already removed from Database also unistalled but same thing happened also i check setting_ reading options.

Any solution?

Attachments

• IMG_20210722_165539.jpg
    IMG_20210722_165539.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2021-07-22-17-03-18-916_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-22-17-03-18-916_com.android.chrome.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 8

Iamsantoshsks

Dec 22, 2020
India
yes, now i have installed again, that's why it's showing, now i have removed check again, one thing more when i search by url it's showing basically homepage, but other page open also when i click on logo also homepage open but direct url not open

frizzel

Trusted Uploader
Jun 13, 2019
Wherever my imagination takes me
Is your home page called "Front Page"? If not, please change it to the real name (probably "Home") in Reading->Settings and leave the setting for Posts Page blank. As is obvious from the warning in the screenshot: these pages should not be the same.

Reactions: Iamsantoshsks

Iamsantoshsks

Dec 22, 2020
India
Yes, Lite Speed Server - one thing more, i want to show full Date with Time & Sec. But i didn't find any settings in Publisher Theme any Other Method?

Attachments

• IMG_20210723_141659.jpg
    IMG_20210723_141659.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 1

frizzel

Trusted Uploader
Jun 13, 2019
Wherever my imagination takes me
You have to search where in the Publisher theme 'datetime' occurs (probably in some meta.php file or similar). As you can see in the screenshot, the datetime includes date and time, but the echo only calls for month, day, and year. Change that to include the time, and...done! (Of course this should be done in a child theme.)

datetime-publisher.png

Reactions: Iamsantoshsks

Iamsantoshsks

Dec 22, 2020
India
You have to search where in the Publisher theme 'datetime' occurs (probably in some meta.php file or similar). As you can see in the screenshot, the datetime includes date and time, but the echo only calls for month, day, and year. Change that to include the time, and...done! (Of course this should be done in a child theme.)

datetime-publisher.png
No Option in Theme

Attachments

• Screenshot_33.png
    Screenshot_33.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 1

Iamsantoshsks

Dec 22, 2020
India

Attachments

• Screenshot_35.png
    Screenshot_35.png