• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I didn't know where to post (off site topic and subject)

onemanorgy

Banned User
Aug 12, 2020
I'm going through it bad family wise. Got nobody outside of the family to talk to. With this Covid sh** going on, so many people in my part of North East Ohio are having to put down their pets due to Nasal Cancer....

Our k9 Family member is not immune to it. He's not put down and I just spent some of my last cash on getting him 95% CBD isolate cause of his Nasal cancer, he went from 100 lbs to under 50 now.
The people on this forum I'm so sorry If I never formally introduced myself, or if I angered you in anyway, but realistically even me not doing the proper thing. I set myself up in life to not have many friends cause people eff you over, proof of that being former partner locking me out of the site when we got 5,000,000 users amonth, part of the reason me being stalked online and the person that did it just got caught by the XYZ boys that work for gov.

If any of you are a pet lover, I'm not, I'm a companion. This Being is the only I met that has the not scared of anything on 2 legs attitude I have.... Ghost are a different story... Which I won't go into what's haunting my mother's home and caused our Golden Doodle to wimper off pissing himself in my Mother's bedroom.

If you believe In God though, good and light. Please pray he some how beats this. He hasn't dranken or eaten anything in 3 days, until I came over my moms house to see him. She explained to me sometimes they start to get better before they pass cause they're getting ready to die. This was the first being that found me when I took my first seizure in 2017. And I've had some pretty gnarley grand mals, 34 of them. Not drug withdrawal, or genetic. Something was done to me which I'll go later on to talk about with this forum.

Unfortunately, even though I havn't gotten close to any of you. You guys are the closest thing to my closest friends, that and MOS forum. I ask if you believe in GOod Light, Love please pray for him to get through this. In 2016 I was going to start retailling CBD, i found a company and ordered samples. I recontacted them recently as I know CBD helps cancer, and works better in dogs, than people. He hasn't shipped out and will saturday. I don't know how long Riley has. He might be hanging on cause he thinks I need him to protect me, which he has before in the past months from a 6'4 400 lbs meth addict neighbor that has prior rape charges that's friends with the police and had me falsely arrested infront of my home after he lied. But, it's part why I have a news site, exposing soon. But not worried about any of that.

I'm going to take a picture, I just ask you not feel bad but some how attribute strength and health to him. And have appreciation for him being healed. I didn't believe in God before this, I do now, and I believe we pick our families and people we die around for a reason.

I do believe Prayer works, and would appreciate yours. View attachment 57898

He passed away, I thought he was getting better. He said a human word yesterday. Me and my mom wouldnt talk around him cause he was like a kid, he sponged everything and could understand what you were saying. Doodles are smartest breed.

Guys i was a 12 n half year celibate with a footlong dick. I know sounds odd life is funny. Truth is much more interesting than a lie.If you look up my name and go to Mattersofsize forum. You'll see I'm telling the truth.

THank you accuser for wishing him well. These photos were the only reason I got laid on tinder...

Before 12/25/2020 I was a devout athiest.

I know I'm going to see him again. I wouldn't care to live everyday until that day if it were untrue.
Not 133592425_397610857994388_7964759362527351499_n.jpg 133531190_397610824661058_7530819416626375516_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
He passed away, I thought he was getting better. He said a human word yesterday. Me and my mom wouldnt talk around him cause he was like a kid, he sponged everything and could understand what you were saying. Doodles are smartest breed.

Guys i was a 12 n half year celibate with a footlong dick. I know sounds odd life is funny. Truth is much more interesting than a lie.If you look up my name and go to Mattersofsize forum. You'll see I'm telling the truth.

THank you accuser for wishing him well. These photos were the only reason I got laid on tinder...

Before 12/25/2020 I was a devout athiest.

I know I'm going to see him again. I wouldn't care to live everyday until that day if it were untrue.
Not 133592425_397610857994388_7964759362527351499_n.jpg 133531190_397610824661058_7530819416626375516_n.jpg
Memories are what keeps us going. Wish he pulled it through, stay strong and solid.

Reactions: Medw1311

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vkfind
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock