• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I created crawler bots (download links for movies), I hope it's useful.

saintdog

Banned User
Apr 3, 2021
Read the rules carefully. For both your mistakes 6 points permanent warning which forbids any future sales or paid services
I know it's really random posting my link, I just really need help in this thing. I guess (Suggestions & Request or you can contribute too!)
I made a script which is to crawl specific sites or search engine and put it in to one page and embed it into your site just using imdb or tmdb id and quality you want.

Here's the accepted query params: (imdb & quality ony || Title & year is optional)

Last edited by a moderator:
And what is the point in making this thread? Are you going to share that script or are you just bragging about it...?

And what is the point in making this thread? Are you going to share that script or are you just bragging about it...?
There's no way I can share the script, i'm not bragging guess you didn't even know what's embed is all about hahaha

There's no way I can share the script, i'm not bragging guess you didn't even know what's embed is all about hahaha
If you won't share, close the door behind you when you leave boy.

If you won't share, close the door behind you when you leave boy.
but if you have a streaming site, it's useful though. you can search your favorite download link just using imdb or tmdb id and quality. (480, 720p, 1080, 2k, 4k)

@saintdog your thread brings no value but for you.
You asked for help but you didn't actually stated what you need.
This board is no place to promote your website or products.

Reactions: Mr. Leech Slayer
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock