• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I am looking for best multivendor ecommerce system with crypto payment

rkpapps

Trusted Uploader
Mar 28, 2020
I am looking for best multivendor ecommerce system with crypto payment please suggest best system or combination like wordpress+woocommerce+dokan or megnato+marketplace or active ecommerce that not have crypto so tell me should i go with readymade system or modify already available also if anyone have experience than please suggest what problems i face and which one you suggest is best system for multivendor ecommerce with crypto payment if anyone have made it already and working nice am ready to pay..

Thanks for your Quick suggestion i setup my site with dokan plugin but if you prefer WCFM over Dokan we will change it

Thanks for your Quick suggestion i setup my site with dokan plugin but if you prefer WCFM over Dokan we will change it
Can you send me a picture of what it looks like to upload products with dokan on your mobile phone?

For crytp payment gateway you can use Bitpay, which is pretty good. And for multi-vendor modules you should look for dokan multi-vendor modules.

hi bro im WordPress e-commerce expert for multi vendor im always using dokan pro with add-on its better and more easy for manage and for crypto payment bitpay or coinbase pm for any help u need

Thanks bro I Completed it with dukan plugin+topdeal theme if i need your help i contact you sure..

Reactions: artblock
@rkpapps Hello there. how things are working there? did you complete your work? I'm interested on doing the same thing so I would appreciate any advice from you. which theme did you choose?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock