• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I am having issues accessing Babiato

@Medw1311 me too,
@Babak @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL, since 10 hours ago I can't access Babiato, and I tried using VPN with different countries always get this: "

Access denied Error code 1020​

You do not have access to babia.to.
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Contact the site owner for access or try loading the page again." and I tried web proxy website, I got the same issue. Luckily now I find web proxy website that can access Babiato.

Reactions: minimiko
@Medw1311 me too,
@Babak @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL, since 10 hours ago I can't access Babiato, and I tried using VPN with different countries always get this: "

The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Contact the site owner for access or try loading the page again." and I tried web proxy website, I got the same issue. Luckily now I find web proxy website that can access Babiato.
Yeah same issue for me too. I can't access Babiato from my ip and vpns also not working that much.

@Medw1311 me too,

Exactly what i am facing here. I believe by the time they mitigate the attack, it will be back to normal.

Looks like Babiato is under DDoS attack, today I found an extension to install in the browser (both for Chrome and Firefox) to get rid of Cloudflare assuming users as bots, try to search for "Privacy Pass" extension on respective Chrome Store and Firefox Add-ons website.

Here the extension Github repository: https://github.com/privacypass/challenge-bypass-extension

After you installed the extension, go to https://captchas.website in order to solve captchas and gain Privacy Passes for the extension (30 pass for every solved captcha).

Now you wouldn't stay stuck on Cloudflare RayID page because the extension will get rid of it.

I think the time to harden properly the infrastructure and using future-proof techs such as HTTP3/QUIC, TLS 1.3, OpenSSL 3 has come, count on me for cybersecurity advices (as always).

If lamers aren't able to see any IP of the whole infrastructure they can just launch attacks against the domain, which if binded properly behind Cloudflare it would require a Botnet with a huge RPS rate. I don't think is the case of these lamers, 1337 doesn't target websites like Babiato, especially with the global "warm" political situation that could potentially lead into an escalation of the Ukraine-Russia conflict, seeing China invading Eastern Russian Flank rather then US for their vast majority of Air and Marine Defence capabiities.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Looks like Babiato is under DDoS attack, today I found an extension to install in the browser (both for Chrome and Firefox) to get rid of Cloudflare assuming users as bots, try to search for "Privacy Pass" extension on respective Chrome Store and Firefox Add-ons website.

Here the extension Github repository: https://github.com/privacypass/challenge-bypass-extension

After you installed the extension, go to https://captchas.website in order to solve captchas and gain Privacy Passes for the extension (30 pass for every solved captcha).

Now you wouldn't stay stuck on Cloudflare RayID page because the extension will get rid of it.

I think the time to harden properly the infrastructure and using future-proof techs such as HTTP3/QUIC, TLS 1.3, OpenSSL 3 has come, count on me for cybersecurity advices (as always).

If lamers aren't able to see any IP of the whole infrastructure they can just launch attacks against the domain, which if binded properly behind Cloudflare it would require a Botnet with a huge RPS rate. I don't think is the case of these lamers, 1337 doesn't target websites like Babiato, especially with the global "warm" political situation that could potentially lead into an escalation of the Ukraine-Russia conflict, seeing China invading Eastern Russian Flank rather then US for their vast majority of Air and Marine Defence capabiities.

Yes, I also have the impression that it has to do with cloudflare

Have a good day or a good night, I'm going to go to bed since it doesn't seem like I'm going to do much today.

It only helps you to bypass challenge captcha/js on free plan of Cloudflare
I challenge you using this tool to bypass challenger from Pro Plan above :)

It only helps you to bypass challenge captcha/js on free plan of Cloudflare
I challenge you using this tool to bypass challenger from Pro Plan above :)
Use a Raspberry Pi 4 TOR Gateway as your access point + Residential Socks 5 Proxy on workstation side, change user agent on the browser, check your anonimity score at https://whoer.net and if no anonymizer is detected and the IP address is clean works like a charm!

Let's bet $50 worth of Crypto? If i prove I'm right, I teach you how and you pay me 50 USD in crypto. Deal?

See attached screenshot for your reference :) That's ^31337 (which is also a prime number) ;)

1659670667130.png

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock