• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hyper – Admin & Dashboard Template (Dark/Light)

Hyper – Admin & Dashboard Template (Dark/Light) 5.3.0

No permission to download

paulodybala

Trusted Uploader
Jan 21, 2020
jansel4800 submitted a new resource:

Hyper – Admin & Dashboard Template (Dark/Light) - Bootstrap

Bootstrap 5 Version is available now!​

Hyper is a fully featured dashboard and admin template comes with tones of well designed UI elements, components, widgets and pages. The super clean and flexible layout would enable you to easily build web applications. It can be used to create a saas based interface, custom admin panels, dashboard, CRM, CMS, e-commerce panel, etc.

Features:​

1. Built on latest bootstrap (v5.0.0-beta3)
  2. Easy...

Read more about this resource...

Hi and thanks for the share.
Can you please explain what is the extra JS code inthe file vendor.js ? Looking at the original one that code is not present.
To be more precise im talking about the extra code starting after
/*! highlight.js v9.16.2 | BSD3 License | git.io/hljslicense */
on line 24920 till the end and why that code is obfuscated?

I have no problem updating it, it's just that I don't have a good internet to do it.
That's a real issue, if you don't mind you can send me the direct download link from bootstrap site in private message. Which looks something like below link:

I'll download and upload it to mega & share the link to you so you can update the resource, if not me you can send this link to admin also he will update the resource.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock