• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HyipPro - A Modern HYIP Investmet Platform

HyipPro - A Modern HYIP Investmet Platform v5.0 Untouched

No permission to download
kindly update...

Version 1.3 – 20th May, 2022​

• [FIX] Payeer
  • [FIX] Coinpayments
  • [FIX] Coinbase
  • [FIX] BlockIo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: proseoblogging

Version 2.0 – 26th May, 2022​

• [ADD] Multiple Theme Included
  • [ADD] KYC Management
  • [ADD] Admin Role Permission
  • [ADD] Main Balance Payout

• Wow
Reactions: proseoblogging
it seems that error 500 comes up becos php.info is off. I chatted my hosting they told me php.info is disabled that i need to use vps server to make it work with php.info enabled

i am also interested with this script, and looking for same this script with game included

i mean users has to be done mission for interest money ( like pull the trigger)

i can listen all your knowledge and experience about HYIP guys , feel free to contact me

hi bro how to fix probleme this see attach image

Attachments

• 222.png
    222.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 130
you dont need all this... just upload project.zip and import MySQL database , edit .env file as created in your database , viola , not need all these /install... and make sure storage folders are 755

After importing the database and editing the .env file, the license page will open again. please guide me. thank you
1. I imported the database
2. I edited the .env file with database specifications and site address
hyppro v3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matcorp
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock