• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HurryTimer PRO - Scarcity and Urgency Countdown Timer for WordPress

HurryTimer PRO - Scarcity and Urgency Countdown Timer for WordPress v2.12.1

No permission to download

Crueltylizer

Jun 14, 2022
Crueltylizer submitted a new resource:

HurryTimer PRO - An Scarcity and Urgency Countdown Timer for WordPress & WooCommerce

banner-772x250.jpg

HurryTimer is a multi-purpose countdown timer that allows you to create urgency and scarcity that drives clicks, increases sales, and highlights upcoming events or deadlines.

Use HurryTimer to create:

Evergreen campaigns:
Give each visitor their own unique countdown timer regardless of their local timezone and the moment they visited your site.

It’s a great way to boost conversion by creating a feeling of...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Do you have the update to v2.7.2 please?
I've reach out to the supplier and was told a week ago they would hopefully have it within a day. I've asked for an update on the subject a couple of times now but I'm still waiting for an answer. I will upload it as soon as I receive it 😊

I've reach out to the supplier and was told a week ago they would hopefully have it within a day. I've asked for an update on the subject a couple of times now but I'm still waiting for an answer. I will upload it as soon as I receive it 😊
Hmmm! Strange! I thought to have a Resource approved by @Babak you needed to have proof of purchase? This is obviously not the case as it is now v2.7.3 and freely available from the developer.

Quite disappointed. However, I now have it on GPL Elite, so don't worry about it.

TassieNZ :)

• Haha
Reactions: AKSakallı
Hmmm! Strange! I thought to have a Resource approved by @Babak you needed to have proof of purchase? This is obviously not the case as it is now v2.7.3 and freely available from the developer.

Quite disappointed. However, I now have it on GPL Elite, so don't worry about it.

TassieNZ :)

I was told that proof of purchase from a known GPL source - was good enough so I provided that. I then contacted them about an updated version which they said would arrive within a day and after 3 days I asked again since it wasn't uploaded yet. I asked the other day again, and today I got an answer that they just uploaded it.

So I couldn't have provided this update sooner since they didn't provide me this before today.

If you don't agree with or question how the updates are approved, I would think you should take it up with @Babak and not ask me about that or even mention it, as I have no say in that.

I just wanted to provide people with resources since I've enjoyed a lot of those on this site and I just wanted to provide something back.

If this is a problem admin can remove the resource.

Last edited:
Reactions: TassieNZ
Crueltylizer updated HurryTimer PRO with a new update entry:

HurryTimer Pro 2.7.3

• Add compatibility with PHP 8.x *
  • Added a workaround to fix a PHP 8.1 compatibility issue with WP `dbDelta`.
  • Added a new filter `hurrytimer_zero_padded_digits` to control digits padding.
  • Added a new filter `hurrytimer_auto_pluralize` to automatically pluralize labels.
  • Fixed a minor issue with custom CSS not being loaded properly.
  • Added a new dynamic variable `{delivery_day}` to display the same/next day delivery.
  • Various performance and stability improvements...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahasalim
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock