• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Huge Google Update coming in May

Khawk1

Babiato Lover
Dec 15, 2019
The Beach
Hi everyone.

I was just checking some Youtube videos and discovered this update that's coming next month.
Guess many of my fellow Babiato`s need o get working so you not get hit in this next update.

Check out this video. (Not my video!)

And here is an article (Not my article).

The strange thing, however..
I see that one of the signals Google wants is engagement/clicks on your page, to show its a real visitor and not a bot.
However I am thinking this will lead to a massive influx of spammy popups that will solve the issue for the blogger, but make the website experience worse for the user.

Anyway, best of luck, and make you follow all the guidelines so you not get slammed when the update hits like a train next month.

Hi everyone.

I was just checking some Youtube videos and discovered this update that's coming next month.
Guess many of my fellow Babiato`s need o get working so you not get hit in this next update.

Check out this video. (Not my video!)

And here is an article (Not my article).

The strange thing, however..
I see that one of the signals Google wants is engagement/clicks on your page, to show its a real visitor and not a bot.
However I am thinking this will lead to a massive influx of spammy popups that will solve the issue for the blogger, but make the website experience worse for the user.

Anyway, best of luck, and make you follow all the guidelines so you not get slammed when the update hits like a train next month.
Well, it's been in the talks for a long time, and I think the main ranking factor is STILL gonna be having tons of backlinks. Look at Amazon, it just bad optimized but still always ranks #1 if you look up products 🤷‍♂️

So if your website is highly optimized and loads fast, you still won't rank that high, as other sites with bad/no optimization at all, but with backlinks.

Well, it's been in the talks for a long time, and I think the main ranking factor is STILL gonna be having tons of backlinks. Look at Amazon, it just bad optimized but still always ranks #1 if you look up products 🤷‍♂️

So if your website is highly optimized and loads fast, you still won't rank that high, as other sites with bad/no optimization at all, but with backlinks.

How can you even compare one of the most powerful search engines and online shopping platforms in the world with a normal affiliate website?

Amazon is 100% authority.
Literally just as powerful as Google, just in regards to shopping, not regular search.

Amazon ranks because of their authority.
Not because of backlinks or anything else.

Google also stated several times over the last few years that the amount of backlinks you got it not super important, its the relevance and quality of those backlinks = 1 DR 90 domain in your niche will out perform 90 DR 1 irrelevant backlinks.

But Yes, maybe you can manage to rank for a few keywords based on Spam links but the more you focus on quality the better you will do.

How can you even compare one of the most powerful search engines and online shopping platforms in the world with a normal affiliate website?

Amazon is 100% authority.
Literally just as powerful as Google, just in regards to shopping, not regular search.

Amazon ranks because of their authority.
Not because of backlinks or anything else.

Google also stated several times over the last few years that the amount of backlinks you got it not super important, its the relevance and quality of those backlinks = 1 DR 90 domain in your niche will out perform 90 DR 1 irrelevant backlinks.

But Yes, maybe you can manage to rank for a few keywords based on Spam links but the more you focus on quality the better you will do.
I provided Amazon as an example, even though authority is based on the popularity of a brand and incoming backlinks, plus some other factors.

It is a fact that nowadays you won't rank on page 1 with a super-fast optimized website for high volume keywords, it's just not gonna happen if you have no backlinks or your site is new.

Google just wants to stop people from buying links in any way, that's why they just say optimize, make your site fast bla bla bla, when in fact, it is probably in the 3rd place of most important ranking factors. And just FYI, i don't offer any link building or similar services, the information I shared is based on my experience.

Reactions: Khawk1
its impossible to make wordpress website whit elementor whit more then 15 plugin and to make good score on google page speed.
If we talking for magento on meduim its impossible. Its hard system to make optimizate

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock