• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HUGE Education Giveaways 💣🤯

rachidjunk

Nov 15, 2020
Dear Babiato brothers & sisters,

First of all I would like to thank each of you for making it possible to have such an amazing community.
I've been part of the community since a few weeks and I already have received so much from you guys.

So here is my first contribution to this community of learners and doers.
I hope you'll enjoy it.
This is a trick I discovered myself so this is something truly exclusive to babia.to
** Please don't share it outside babiato as it may adversely affect it effectiveness **

Here's how to access a shockingly large trove of learning materials

The trick consists of creating an account with US sfpl.org (San Francisco Public Library) with a fake identity and profit from free services offered by this rich library!

To be on the safe side:

• Use a US VPN (though it may work without, I haven't tested)
  • During the setup change your machine time zone to PST (Pacific Standard Time)
  • Use a realistic email (don't use [email protected]) as the account creation may be reviewed by humans
1) Create a fake San Francisco Resident Identity

Use a fake persona from this Persona Generator (This way you have correct ZipCode, Phoner number, etc) 😋

As SFPL will check for the existence of the address street use this street address generator for your fake persona.

A this step note the purported birthdate as it will be used to derive the password

2) Create a Account at San Francisco Public Library

Create an account here (https://sflib1.sfpl.org/selfreg). The library will send you an email within 1/2 days with :

• Card ID: 'Patron Code' that you'll use as a Card ID when you'll connect there
  • Pin: mmdd of the persona birthdate

This hack is a consequence of the Covid19. All temporary Digital Cards will expire on June 30, 2021...

3) Connect to sfpl.org and enjoy!

The way to access all those resources differs from site to site. For the first access you may use the links given above or access the resources from *sfpl.org (connect and go to 'Research & learn' or 'Books and Media' and you'll be guided to the desired resource.). After that:

• some resources will allow you to use a standard login/password
  • others will require that you connect to sfpl.org first and connect from there
  • still others will give you a special url to access them But remember that it's always possible to access all thoses resources by first connecting to sfpl.org*

And much more resources are accessible at sfpl.org !

So enjoy and let Babiato be the best learning & doing community! ⚡

Last edited:
Thank you for that massive share!

Hey Pales,

Did you succeed in creating accounts and acceeding to the all thoses courses, books and databases?
If yes, congratulations!
Otherwise if you encountered any problem, let me know here as I may be able to help :)

Surprise!! The details that I have to choose from the fake generator site is already taken. LOL.

"A library card already exists for a patron with this name. Please contact the library for assistance. "

• Haha
Reactions: rachidjunk
Wonder is there any way to go around to download just one course, it says daily quota maxed, the download showed 87%. How to complete it?

I registered successfully using an VPS from USA. But I can't login to Udemy (suspicious action). Any tips to work around?

I registered successfully using an VPS from USA. But I can't login to Udemy (suspicious action). Any tips to work around?

Hi @bangrobe I mentioned in the thread that I failed to access UDEMY courses because they were detecting suspicious activity...
Actually I went as far as sending them an email to complain about me, a perfectly legitimate member of SF library :ROFLMAO:, not beeing able to connect.
Here's the answer I received from them:
In order to enroll with Udemy, you must have a permanent library card, you cannot enroll using a VPN, and you must enroll into the same city as your library during the enrollment process.

So unfortunately there seem to be noway to access UDEMY through this...

Hi @bangrobe I mentioned in the thread that I failed to access UDEMY courses because they were detecting suspicious activity...
Actually I went as far as sending them an email to complain about me, a perfectly legitimate member of SF library :ROFLMAO:, not beeing able to connect.

Thank mate. The best part of this "giveaway" is those Udemy courses.

I Almost got in using a San Francisco VPN Server in NordVPN, I'm not getting the Suspicious activity alert again, instead this time am getting a different error
"Technical Difficulties - The app you are trying to access is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again in a few seconds. If access problems persist, please contact our Technical Service department at 1-800-877-4253 for assistance. "

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock