• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HUGE Education Giveaways 💣🤯

I Almost got in using a San Francisco VPN Server in NordVPN, I'm not getting the Suspicious activity alert again, instead this time am getting a different error
I also got this error several times with Udemy and also other services offered by the SF library members.
It seems to me that the infrastructure used is overwhelmed by the number of members connecting due to exceptional cironstances.
When I contacted them they told me that they were able to detect temporary library cards and would refuse access...
Still It may be worth it to keep trying from time to time as the situation may evolve.

Thanks for the feedback Bro!

Can anyone here share the account with me, i want open safari book. I'm in learning programming and design using torontopublic. But today when i log in to my account, the account was banned. I hope i can get access just to safari book only. I'm already register using the method at this thread but it's not work btw. Thank you

Can anyone here share the account with me, i want open safari book. I'm in learning programming and design using torontopublic. But today when i log in to my account, the account was banned. I hope i can get access just to safari book only. I'm already register using the method at this thread but it's not work btw. Thank you
Hi,

Could you be more precise so we can try to help you.
You said your account was banned. Which account are talking about?
You said you tried the method described in this thread but it didn't work.
What was the step that failed for you? Was there a message ?

Hi,

Could you be more precise so we can try to help you.
You said your account was banned. Which account are talking about?
You said you tried the method described in this thread but it didn't work.
What was the step that failed for you? Was there a message ?

Yes my account was banned, i have account torontopublic library, after i hack and get id and password. It's work for 2 year.

Now the account was banned. I failed using the method at this thread. I don't receive any email from sf library. A week i'm waiting the email. It's never arrive in my inbox. Using VPN is'nt work btw, change the time is'nt work too.

So, i just need access to safari book library, to finish my learning. Just need that. So i hope one kind of you can give me the access.

Yes my account was banned, i have account torontopublic library, after i hack and get id and password. It's work for 2 year.

Now the account was banned. I failed using the method at this thread. I don't receive any email from sf library. A week i'm waiting the email. It's never arrive in my inbox. Using VPN is'nt work btw, change the time is'nt work too.

So, i just need access to safari book library, to finish my learning. Just need that. So i hope one kind of you can give me the access.
OK Bro, I understand, seems to me that the library stopped validating new accounts during the Christmas and new year period.
So unless you made some glaring error when creating your fake persona details (Did you make sure to check that the address was an existing one?) you'll receive the SFPL email next week.
Anyway if it's really an urgent matter for you and you can't wait until next week, drop me a PM and I'll exceptionally share with you an account you can use to access Safari Book Library.

Reactions: adianz
OK Bro, I understand, seems to me that the library stopped validating new accounts during the Christmas and new year period.
So unless you made some glaring error when creating your fake persona details (Did you make sure to check that the address was an existing one?) you'll receive the SFPL email next week.
Anyway if it's really an urgent matter for you and you can't wait until next week, drop me a PM and I'll exceptionally share with you an account you can use to access Safari Book Library.
I've just send you a message. Check your message box.

A smart company can easily know IP addresses from popular VPN services and blacklist accordingly.

A smart company can easily know IP addresses from popular VPN services and blacklist accordingly.
You're right @JesseJames.
There may be some workarounds but that would reguire some heavy guns (nothing that would frighten Jesse James though :ROFLMAO:).
You could rent a VPS and use it has a tunnel to access the service (The exposed IP would be the one of the VPS).
If you're technical you can do it with an SSH Tunnel. If you're not then a Windows VPS with RDP access would do.

But unfortunately that would be of any help here as Udemy just won't allow in temporary library card.
That's what they told me.

Last edited:
Hi friends!
Anyone know why the system doesn't find the number, or the street?

Regards

1614767438839.png

Hi friends!
Anyone know why the system doesn't find the number, or the street?

Regards

1614767438839.png
Hi Bro
In the processed I described, I mentionned in the step 1) that: "As SFPL will check for the existence of the address street use this street address generator for your fake persona.".
So use the address generator to make up a real-existing-not-fake address because SF Public Library seems to know if your address is real or not

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock