• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hows it going 🙂

HamO

Jan 16, 2021
Alrights Lads & Lasses! Recently joined Babiato and to be honest it's the first forum i've actually joined and become a part of since i was like 15 sellings sigs for members and organising CSS matches. Thats counter strike source by the way 😅. those 3 letters have gone from something i love to something i rage about, daily 😄.

Names Hamo & i hail from the UK. Couple of years experience within wordpress front end design / development, content creation and so on. I was lead to this forum after rinsing google for a particular theme i was after and a post popped up on the results. Figured i'd get nowhere and the forum was predominantly Spanish, i cant be the only one that thought that 😅, but head inside and was very pleasantly surprised. I skulked around for a few days assessing the format and the general feel of what i was seeing. Have since made a couple of exceptionally useful purchases and have bookmarked the forum.

Thanks a bunch for the hospitality received so far & hopefully i can offer the people something useful in the future!

HamO 🤙🏻

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock