• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How To Use These Elementor Template Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir

Have tried multiple kit and I keep getting same error especially when I want to import home page
I've not seen this before. Looks like some sort of permissions error. What do you get when you press the Debug button?

Heya
I have a question but don't know if here is a right place to ask. I'm building my website by this way. and now I like to add a text on header which has typewriter effect. how can I put a text in the template with typewriter effects? does elementor have this qualify?

and another question. I found that making a template by this way, gives you too many facilities to make a professional website which is not heavy and its speed is perfect. I found that by Elementor, you can also create and control megamenus. there is a plugin names Powerpack pro for elementor, it supports megamenus, but Im completely confused and dont know how to edit.
can you help me?

guide me
Thanks 🙏 🌹

Heya
I have a question but don't know if here is a right place to ask. I'm building my website by this way. and now I like to add a text on header which has typewriter effect. how can I put a text in the template with typewriter effects? does elementor have this qualify?

and another question. I found that making a template by this way, gives you too many facilities to make a professional website which is not heavy and its speed is perfect. I found that by Elementor, you can also create and control megamenus. there is a plugin names Powerpack pro for elementor, it supports megamenus, but Im completely confused and dont know how to edit.
can you help me?

guide me
Thanks 🙏 🌹
There are quite a few ways to achieve the typewriter effect but here is a free one...

Elementor does produce quite bloated code that isn't the fastest, here are some tips to speed it up...

For a mega menu I'd actually recommend using JetMenu and you can view some tutorials here...

• Love
Reactions: ShoShana
There are quite a few ways to achieve the typewriter effect but here is a free one...

Elementor does produce quite bloated code that isn't the fastest, here are some tips to speed it up...

For a mega menu I'd actually recommend using JetMenu and you can view some tutorials here...

WoW thanks. you solved my problems, thank you so much you are a savior 🌹 🙏 🙏 🙏 :)

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
I've not seen this before. Looks like some sort of permissions error. What do you get when you press the Debug button?
Am getting this error whenever I want to import the Home template in the page I created... Any help please @Medw1311

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    159.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    148.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Am getting this error whenever I want to import the Home template in the page I created... Any help please @Medw1311
This is only for importing Envato Elementor Template Kits, not your own page templates.

Hello. Why can't you add the entire template at once, along with the pictures?
So that you can just replace it with your own wherever?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.png
    2.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hello. Why can't you add the entire template at once, along with the pictures?
So that you can just replace it with your own wherever?
Which kit is this?

presto-modern-blog-elementor-template-kit
Required Plugins

• Elementor
  • Elementor Pro
  • DethemeKit for Elementor (installed automatically)
How to Install:

1. Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then import the Kit zip under Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button.
  2. Set the Menu icon popup template to the Off-Canvas template
  3. Set the bottom Template on Home and Archives to Footer
  4. Set featured images on archives under Templates > Theme Builder
  5. Once the templates are imported to pages for your site, set a featured image for the page to appear in the title background.

• Love
Reactions: DarKMaSk
Welcome to the Elementor Template Kits section where we will be sharing the new Elementor Template Kits that ThemeForest has started selling.

NOTE:

1) It is recommended to use these with the FREE "Hello Elementor" Theme - https://en-gb.wordpress.org/themes/hello-elementor/

2) Many of the kits include templates for both the Free and Pro versions of Elementor - You can get the nulled Elementor Pro here at - https://babia.to/threads/elementor-pro-wordpress-page-builder.108/
Or you can buy a genuine Elementor Pro Licence for your site from me for just $5.00, see this thread for details - https://babia.to/threads/get-genuin...ny-other-elementor-plugins-from-just-5.16019/

How to Install the Template Kits:

1) Install the Template Kit Import plugin from Plugins > Add New by searching for Template Kit Import.

PmgBBQ0.png

2) Once the plugin is activated, go to Tools > Template Kit

3) Click on Upload Template Kit ZIP file to browse to your zip file and import.

cd8scXM.png

4) Your Template Kit preview will appear. Click View Installed Kit:

XUxB1Ho.png

5) An orange banner will appear if your kit requires additional free plugins. Click Install Requirements for details.

69GbnEt.png

6) A popup will appear listing the plugins your kit needs installed or activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.

hlBc9t1.png

7) Now you may begin importing your templates by clicking the Import Template button on the desired template.

- Avoid clicking too many at once. Your browser can typically only handle up to 3-4 at a time.
- Import Global Kit Styles first, followed by any other Global templates for best results.

Inserting Templates
Any templates you import via the WP Admin area will be saved in your Elementor Template library and may be accessed inside the builder, too! This makes it easy to combine templates or use available blocks to build or enhance new layouts.

1. Open the Elementor Builder, and click on the Envato button
  2. A modal window will appear displaying your installed kits. Click View Installed Kit to view the templates or blocks you want to add
  3. Click Insert Template to insert the block into your page
skxIi5T.png

Global Templates
Global templates are a feature of Elementor Pro and will appear on several pages at once, or under special conditions. A common example of a global template is the menu header, which appears on all pages of your site if your kit includes one. Global templates only need to be edited in one place for the changes to take effect everywhere the template appears.
Thank you so much for this excellent but very simple tutorial.

1641994371565.png
I want to install and I can't, who can help me
where can i download it?
You cannot insert Pro templates, you can insert the FREE templates but they are only 5. :-/ So..... Use the template of your choice form this site and then follow this tutorial : https://babia.to/threads/how-to-use-these-elementor-template-kits.21047/ ... step by step. DON'T MISS A WORD FROM THE TUTORIAL OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE ANY TEMPLATE. So, take your time... take a deep breathe.... and do whatever has been asked to do. DO NOT USE YOUR BRAIN, JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS .. ONE BY ONE AND DON'T MISS A SINGLE STEP.

Reactions: smalok and tedbell
I have some dumb questions - kraetifa is the theme..

1- I have a gap between the page layout and the header and I can't see how to eliminate the gap
2- this popup menu - i don't see it as part of the template layouts - how is this popup setup?

Attachments

• dumbq.jpg
    dumbq.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stasmartyn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock