• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

how to translate json file automate?

The easiest way would be to temporarily separate the JSON into either a CSV or a dict-key file. Dump it into Google Sheets, obtain an Google Translate API key, and set up the spreadsheet formula for translation. That's the easiest.

Now if you want to go into machine learning, NLPs, BART/BERT, pre-tained models, I highly suggest digging around GitHub. You'll learn tons just by looking through open source projects.

A lot of people don't realize that translated content is absolute goldmine for SEO. Currently receiving 20K unique hits daily on one of my site just by simply automating the translation of content posted. 6 hour investment, huge long term benefits.

The easiest way would be to temporarily separate the JSON into either a CSV or a dict-key file. Dump it into Google Sheets, obtain an Google Translate API key, and set up the spreadsheet formula for translation. That's the easiest.

Now if you want to go into machine learning, NLPs, BART/BERT, pre-tained models, I highly suggest digging around GitHub. You'll learn tons just by looking through open source projects.

A lot of people don't realize that translated content is absolute goldmine for SEO. Currently receiving 20K unique hits daily on one of my site just by simply automating the translation of content posted. 6 hour investment, huge long term benefits.
Awesome answer.
What is your site about? And how you have automated this translations?

Reactions: hiy0104
Awesome answer.
What is your site about? And how you have automated this translations?

Let's just say it's not "family friendly" if you catch my drift. Also, it's not content that you can easily input into Google and expect a translation that remotely makes any sense. Hence machine learning was needed, to train the model to find slang/innuendos that are not "family friendly" and actually have it make sense.

I mean there's lots of ways to automate it... APIs, cronjobs, bash or powershell, etc. Whatever makes sense per use case.

One thing to note if using Google or another provider's API is to never translate on the fly without caching and saving results into a db, as that'll get costly really quick.

Let's just say it's not "family friendly" if you catch my drift. Also, it's not content that you can easily input into Google and expect a translation that remotely makes any sense. Hence machine learning was needed, to train the model to find slang/innuendos that are not "family friendly" and actually have it make sense.

I mean there's lots of ways to automate it... APIs, cronjobs, bash or powershell, etc. Whatever makes sense per use case.

One thing to note if using Google or another provider's API is to never translate on the fly without caching and saving results into a db, as that'll get costly really quick.
Understand. And for PHP files? I found some options on google but nothing that worked for my application.

Example:
'sePhTextLatLong1' => 'You can use services like:',
'sePhTextLatLong2' => 'If you enter an invalid Latitude/Longitude the map system might crash with a white screen.',
'seLblCertificate' => 'Certificate/License Code',
'sePhCertificate' => 'Certificate Code or License Code',
'seLblStoreCharge' => 'Store Charge (Packing/Extra)',

Understand. And for PHP files? I found some options on google but nothing that worked for my application.

Example:

Go on Google and lookup how to manipulate text with regex. Retrieve all the text in the second single quote encapsulations, get it translated, and put the translated text in. I'm sure there's a library that'll help you with the text manipulation -- not sure tho. I hate PHP.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock