• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to RIP any HTML Template from Web

sashikanta

Nov 18, 2019
fanciedmedia.in
This is a Technic I found which will RIP any HTML templates from a demo website even it's protected.
For this Install WinHTTrack Website Copier (open Source and Free).

1. After Installation Open > WinHTTrack Website Copier

1609521460125.png

2. Click Next

3. Give a Project Name and Base Path to Save Your Template.

1609521505140.png

4. Here Give the URL where the HTML Demo is there.

1609521615495.png

5. Most of the Site You can copy it therefore Click on Set Options ... button

6. Now For Spider set no robots.txt rules

1609521765665.png

7. Set Browser ID to None, HTML Footer to None

1609521865634.png

8. Click OK and Next

1609521916197.png

9. Click Finish and Done!

10. Your Template Download started

1609521948094.png

Go to Your C:Drive and You will see your template was downloaded

1609522017032.png

Tip: Some Websites are under iframe so copy the iframe URL.

Thank you.

Reactions: Simbaa
Does this work on Content Management System sites(Wordpress, Drupal, etc.)?

My question is how to create backend for a pure html website? I really need it.

MySql would be easy if you are really New
I'm very new and I don't know coding. I have installed the website and it loads pretty well. But there is no way I can login to manage the website. It's so annoying.

the oldest tool ever! it only rip what your browser can see with no backend functions! it can be great if you know some php/java and wanna save time ripping front end then matching with your created php backend functions.

Just Register and Decode your self
Message me I will send you to link

Enjoys! :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: sonali
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock