• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to properly handle DMCA/Copyright takedown requests?

OMG :cry: ... you reminded me with these beautiful days :(... kickass... and others...
Now, these days we need to such all type of shits from others to get a proper registration in the current torrent websites

Don't forget the amazing website Megaupload too, what a story :(

I believe it's all started from that day! when they hit Megaupload ...Kim Dotcom :cool:

kim-dotcom-bitcoin-bitcache-e1491217371517.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Babak
@TassieNZ he arrested in new zealand right :D?
He's still going through every court procedure he can to try and prevent deportation to the US to face charges (DMCA + others). I've know him off and on for 25+ years from when he was just a gamer and supposed hacker. Couldn't hack his way out of a wet paper bag! 100% megalomaniac!!! 🤣

OMG... hahaha a friend to @TassieNZ ...
Yes arrested and released later on ...
from the raid...

He's still going through every court procedure he can to try and prevent deportation to the US to face charges (DMCA + others). I've know him off and on for 25+ years from when he was just a gamer and supposed hacker. Couldn't hack his way out of a wet paper bag! 100% megalomaniac!!! 🤣
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

OMG :cry: ... you reminded me with these beautiful days :(... kickass... and others...
Now, these days we need to such all type of shits from others to get a proper registration in the current torrent websites

Don't forget the amazing website Megaupload too, what a story :(

Kim Dotcom is still alive and kicking last time I checked, although he was extremely lucky that a FBI raid on his NZ residence of questionable legality was totally botched — and that NZ courts then backed this up.

Speaking of that down under land of software pirates, the famous movie torrent encoder YIFY was also from NZ, a fact which didn't protect him from the reach of U.S. 'law':

[EDIT: I don't know Kim Dotcom and had no idea the case is still going! Sounds like multiple people/governments need to get a life]

Last edited:
Why not ask permission to publish PART of their content and mix it with original commentary?

To get them to agree, tell them you'll link to them and give them proper attribution

Of course, if you're running an AUTOBLOG and just publishing CONTENT WHOLESALE, you might want to LISTEN to the request because you probably just won't get ONE.... It can get so bad your HOST might cut you off.

Reactions: thenerd
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock