• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to make Sub-Categories in Xenforo like the ones in Babiato

inliadev

Aug 7, 2020
Hello guys, I am a new user in xenforo, but I really like to learn.

It has been said that, not knowing is not bad. But, not trying to know, is very bad.

I am trying to set up a forum, locally on my local machine (My PC), just because I like to learn.

I've been trying to make some settings, and I'm enjoying it. I don't intend to build anything with the script as a real forum. I still have no plans for that. But I am enjoying playing with it on my local machine.

Which is why, I have seen some settings here that I cannot do. Just out of curiosity, I come to ask for your excellence, deign yourself, someone of good faith, who likes to help, teach me or explain how to make subcategories as shown in the attached image?

Attachments

• xenforo style.jpg
    xenforo style.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 42
Hello Everyone,
Sorry to jump in on your thread, I am trying to do same thing with the UI.X 2 style but it does not seem to work? Am I missing something?

Thanks

Bossmanuk

Hi, what browser are you using? Try deleting cookies.
[TH] Is UI.X 2.2.0 Patch 2 add-on installed?
Well, i have tried Opera, Chrome, Edge and Firefox and still have the same issue. I have even tried reverting back to default style and same issue. It seems to be stacking all the sub forums on top of eachother which makes the page scroll forever.

I have [TH] Is UI.X 2.2.0 Patch 2 installed from there official website :(

The sub forums are supposed to be child with Parent right? As when I do child forums they seem to be on the same level as the parent? :unsure:

Resolved it, it seems like when I created the forums they were all on the same level as category. So no matter what adjustments I made to the style it would not apply it. I had to click on sort within Nodes and re-adjust the forums manually for the setting to take affect. Thank you everyone for your help.

Reactions: mumm-ra
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock