• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to make money as a college student?

speedy117

Jul 4, 2022
I return to college next month and I am moving into an apartment. I need some way to pay rent ($700/month) and won't have time for an actual job. What are some ways I can make money on the side? I understand that I will have to put hours into it for sure, but if it's something like a few hours a week then it would be manageable. Please let me know. Thanks!

I think your best bet is get a night job yes you mite not get much time to yourself but you will have a steady income

Any project you start is going to take week or months before you see any profit , doing it only a few hours a day then it’s more likely going to be months

Nothing is that easy or everyone on here would be doing it 🙂

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
I think your best bet is get a night job yes you mite not get much time to yourself but you will have a steady income

Any project you start is going to take week or months before you see any profit , doing it only a few hours a day then it’s more likely going to be months

Nothing is that easy or everyone on here would be doing it 🙂
i'm sure there are other ways i can make money, i just don't know of them. like i'm in the process of starting a business right now, it's just on the back burner for now. also there's no way I'm getting a night job lol

i'm sure there are other ways i can make money, i just don't know of them. like i'm in the process of starting a business right now, it's just on the back burner for now. also there's no way I'm getting a night job lol

What your searching for is called a pipe dream , something that’s never going to happen

To raise anything near $700 a month your going to have to invest first and put a hell of a lot of work in and then wait a few months to see a profit 🙂

The best choice, which can you make money, Side hustle or Full time, Doesn't matter,
1- If you have something to sell, sell it
2- If you have not, Sell other people things (Products, services, ...)
These two are the pattern of making money

Choose 1 Niche, and work on it ,
find a service , or Digital Product , Or physical products that are trend or people need it , then find a source and sell it, For example Drop-shipping is a good idea

Or , In college one of the products which all students need it, is Drug, Sell drug and get millionaire :D Just kidding

I return to college next month and I am moving into an apartment. I need some way to pay rent ($700/month) and won't have time for an actual job. What are some ways I can make money on the side? I understand that I will have to put hours into it for sure, but if it's something like a few hours a week then it would be manageable. Please let me know. Thanks!
You can use smartphone to make money as a college students
You can start Affiliate Marketing to make money using Twitter (my side hustle), Instagram, TikTok, YT etc,
I recommended this courses:
1. Affiliate Marketing - Brick by Brick (How I Made $10k in 6 Months)
2. Checkmate Affiliate Marketing
3. If you prefer Twitter like me then: 🌟 Twitter Affiliate Masterclass: The Blueprint To Earning Passive Income On Twitter

Check this Fiverr Arbitrage: Decode & Conquer Selling Micro Gig with Zero Skillset if you want to focus on Fiverr
Try this simple Amazon KDP bussiness too: https://gumroad.com/a/151740339/ByYxL
If you have some spare money, you can try Sport Betting: GOAT STOCK SIGNALS CHAT

Reactions: ankoloslick
i did. and you heard but not try. if u want make money fast, ask your gf to make video and sell it on onlyfans,p*rnhub, etc.
Offtopic: My ex gf had great (*)(*) and legs, I regret not thinking about that and try it with her.. Actually she still has those assets as she's alive and well :)
On topic:
@speedy117 it depends on what you're into .
You could try:
- dropshipping (go for niches with sustainable low carbon footprint products as Earth is burning nowadays),
- affiliate marketing,
- algo crypto trading (but that's more complicated),
- you can even try being a e-whore urself and posing as a hottie,
- sell e-mail templates, notion templates,
- handcraft stuff and go etsy..
- you could flip liquidation items bought @ auctions
- you could write e-books and practice copywriting then throw them online
- spin chatbots, discord gaming bots, go blogging or guest writign to get backlinks
- you could do surveys but those are not so profitable

go on reddit r\SideHustle channel and get ideas

Have I tried any of the above ? No.
Why ? I am an idiot.
Cheers mate

Last edited:
Reactions: MsMachette
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock