• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How To I Get Content To Get Google Adsense Without Writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

growthwizz

Aug 2, 2019
I made a site by rewriting content, i get google traffic and impressions in less than one month
But Google didnt approve site for Adsense and didnt say exact reason and Ezoic said it because of scrapped content.
I dont want to write and i don't spare cash to pay writer
I need a way to get unique quality article that will get accepted by Adsense
Thanks if you can guide

I made a site by rewriting content, i get google traffic and impressions in less than one month
But Google didnt approve site for Adsense and didnt say exact reason and Ezoic said it because of scrapped content.
Thanks if you can guide
Well if you have seen the authority hacker courses, then you would have known that using scrapped content will automatically place you on the google black list (SEO).

The best way I can recommend you is to translate something from another language to another language, then translate that language to your language.

Obviously it may take some time but it's better than being in google black list

Reactions: Cammor and mahamied
I had done AdSense approval on many sites with help of writers.

Well if you have seen the authority hacker courses, then you would have known that using scrapped content will automatically place you on the google black list (SEO).

The best way I can recommend you is to translate something from another language to another language, then translate that language to your language.

Obviously it may take some time but it's better than being in google black list
I'm curious. If he scraped and rewrote the content using a very good rewriter who would that place his site on G's blacklist?

Thanks if you can guide
dude its a half spam.
first translate your content to another language family language and than translate again your content to your language and than do spin.
- english to finnish
- finnish to english
- spin
if u can find a good spinner -translate -spin -translate -spin is the best solution.
deepL is nice about that ;)
lemme know the result

Have 2 sites with over 30k of purely copied articles approved no questions asked.
I guess they're looking at more than just content or in my case didn't look at all

Yup.. reached 68k to realize the 1st was underperforming.. so to save myself from a hosting upgrade decided to abandon it and just keep the second one and load it with more articles
Is it safe to assume that you have the $ sign in front of those numbers every month in your bank account?

Is it safe to assume that you have the $ sign in front of those numbers every month in your bank account?
You misunderstood.. I'm not talking about money, impressions nor clicks.. I'm just saying that purely copied content can be approved by adsense. Mine was twice.
The numbers mentioned are the amount of articles posted/copied. In 4 months this test lasted.. I wasn't deindexed nor saw any drop in impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock