• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to hide "Add to Cart" and Display "Buy Now" in Woocommerce?

Escanor64

Jul 4, 2022
Hello all,

I haven't used Woocommerce in a long while until some days ago. I am designing a store with a WP ecommerce theme but I can't seem to shake off the "Add to Cart" button and have it replaced with a "Buy Now" option that takes you directly to the checkout page.

1. I don't want a cart system. Just choose a product and check out.
2. Take out the "Add to Cart" button totally.

Kindly recommend a plugin that can handle this effortlessly, please.

PS: The theme I am using is Smartic. Please help here.

Thanks!

Hello good time. You can use Elementor to create a custom template for your single product and not put the shopping cart button on this page. Do you mean something similar to this site? https://higer.ir

Of course, you should check if this plugin works correctly with your plugin and has no problems.

add woolentor or convert your woocommerce to catalogue mode you can search for catalogue mode woocommerce

Reactions: hadi_tk
Best way to do this.

Rename the Add to Cart button to Buy Now. (You can do this with a free plugin or with Loco Translate or a custom code on Google)

Then install Direct Checkout plugin suggested by @frizzel (the comment above mine) to make the add to cart button skip cart and land in checkout page.

I can not understand solutions why so complicated :)
@Flagstad was requested that customer should directly go to checkout with bypass cart page. So no need to install any plugin for that. Just go to "Products" tab and check "redirect cart page bl bla" option and go to "Advanced" tab and choose "Checout" page as "Cart" page. So when customer click "add to cart" button it redirect automatically "checkout" page instead of "cart" page. So no need to install extra plugin for that.

Second request too easy as first request. Just add these code piece your child theme functions.php file :

Code:
// change add to cart text for single product page
add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_single_add_to_cart_text', 'woocommerce_custom_single_add_to_cart_text' );
function woocommerce_custom_single_add_to_cart_text() {
    return __( 'Buy Now', 'woocommerce' );
}

// change add to cart text for product shop page
add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_add_to_cart_text', 'woocommerce_custom_product_add_to_cart_text' ); 
function woocommerce_custom_product_add_to_cart_text() {
}

@Flagstad was requested that customer should directly go to checkout with bypass cart page. So no need to install any plugin for that. Just go to "Products" tab and check "redirect cart page bl bla" option and go to "Advanced" tab and choose "Checout" page as "Cart" page. So when customer click "add to cart" button it redirect automatically "checkout" page instead of "cart" page. So no need to install extra plugin for that.

Second request too easy as first request. Just add these code piece your child theme functions.php file :

Code:
add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_single_add_to_cart_text', 'woocommerce_custom_single_add_to_cart_text' );
}

add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_add_to_cart_text', 'woocommerce_custom_product_add_to_cart_text' );
}
best and Amazing Way. tanx bro

Code:
}

}
Works like charm. Thank you!

Reactions: Will07
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock