• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to get/null Pinegrow Web Editor Pro

r0manas

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Feb 5, 2021
In bed 😂
Download Pinegrow Web Editor from official site:

1zOfUpT.png

After installing
  • In the file:
Win:
Code:
Pinegrow Web Editor\components\dialog-intro-new.html
Mac:
Code:
Pinegrow.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\components\dialog-intro-new.html

if you getting error when launch modified app try this:

sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine /APP PATH
Linux:
Code:
I'll update later when I'll get to linux device ^^
  • On line 144 find the element:
HTML:
<p class="text-center"><button type="button" class="btn btn-default cancel btn-primary">&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Use Pinegrow &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;</button></p>
  • Replace with the button element to close the modal window:
HTML:
<p class="text-center"><button type = "button" class = "open" data-dismiss = "modal" aria-hidden = "true">Open Pinegrow</button></p>

clzMnTU.png

J0GEohX.png

This "hack/trick" bypasses the registration and opens the app ;)
This way you can use/enjoy unlimited trial 💚

EDIT: Just noticed that the "button" automatically adds "Web Editor"

In the example I used "Open Pinegrow Web Editor"
so it became "Open Pinegrow Web Editor Web Editor" 🤣

Last edited:

1zOfUpT.png

After installing
  • In the file:
Win:
Code:
Mac:
Code:
Linux:
Code:
HTML:
<p class="text-center"><button type="button" class="btn btn-default cancel btn-primary">&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Use Pinegrow &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;</button></p>
HTML:
<p class="text-center"><button type = "button" class = "open" data-dismiss = "modal" aria-hidden = "true">Open Pinegrow Web Editor</button></p>
"Open Pinegrow Web Editor" can be whatever you like e.g. "Skip Registration"

clzMnTU.png

J0GEohX.png

Can we use addons? WP theme etc?

Thnx for sharing btw

Reactions: willem65
Can we use addons? WP theme etc?

Thnx for sharing btw
Well everything works as it should. Regarding addons I haven't tried, can you link to any and I'll try ;)

also it says on the official page:
Free trial is included. All features, including interactions and WordPress theme builder, are fully functional in the free trial.

Version 5.991 - January 28, 2021

Last edited:

1zOfUpT.png

After installing
  • In the file:
Win:
Code:
Mac:
Code:
Linux:
Code:
HTML:
HTML:
<p class="text-center"><button type = "button" class = "open" data-dismiss = "modal" aria-hidden = "true">Open Pinegrow Web Editor</button></p>
"Open Pinegrow"

clzMnTU.png

J0GEohX.png

what we can acheive with this tool buddy. Can you explain.

1zOfUpT.png

After installing
  • In the file:
Win:
Code:
Mac:
Code:
Linux:
Code:
HTML:
HTML:
<p class="text-center"><button type = "button" class = "open" data-dismiss = "modal" aria-hidden = "true">Open Pinegrow</button></p>

clzMnTU.png

J0GEohX.png

where do i find this in windows '
components\dialog-intro-new.html' ?

where do i find this in windows '
components\dialog-intro-new.html' ?
Where you installed it ;) If you installed using default settings it should be in 'Program files' ^^

I installed it to other partition: "F:\Pinegrow Web Editor" ;)

I'm not sure if you tried it on a Mac, but once I added your line change the software stopped working. I got a Pinegrow is damaged, put it in the trash message.

I installed it as a trial, added the trial key, and then got "Damaged" message :(

I'm not sure if you tried it on a Mac, but once I added your line change the software stopped working. I got a Pinegrow is damaged, put it in the trash message.

I installed it as a trial, added the trial key, and then got "Damaged" message :(
no need for inserting serial, after installing just edit the "dialog-intro-new.html" file save it and then open pinegrow and when the modal of registration form shows up skip it with the button you've created ^^

Reactions: Pixelate
no need for inserting serial, after installing just edit the "dialog-intro-new.html" file save it and then open pinegrow and when the modal of registration form shows up skip it with the button you've created ^^
I've tried both ways - neither works - both give DAMAGED error and only option is to put in trash or quit.

I downloaded DMG > opened DMG > moved app to Application folder
then I opened software and got dialog box to start trial > added Trial key > switched line > launched app > DAMAGE error / close app.
OR
I downloaded DMG > opened DMG > moved app to Application folder switched line > Launched app > got DAMAGE error / close app

IF I switch the line the page with the dialog box does not come up - just the Damage error / delete app message.

I've tried both ways - neither works - both give DAMAGED error and only option is to put in trash or quit.

I downloaded DMG > opened DMG > moved app to Application folder
then I opened software and got dialog box to start trial > added Trial key > switched line > launched app > DAMAGE error / close app.
OR
I downloaded DMG > opened DMG > moved app to Application folder switched line > Launched app > got DAMAGE error / close app

IF I switch the line the page with the dialog box does not come up - just the Damage error / delete app message.

if you getting error when launch modified app try this

try this and i might spelled wrong because im not on mac

So far so good! Thanks that's awesome.

They have a sample WordPress theme one can download, so I opened a new Project and am editing the HTML files from the theme.

Pinegrow is pretty amazing tool.

• Love
Reactions: r0manas

So far so good! Thanks that's awesome.

They have a sample WordPress theme one can download, so I opened a new Project and am editing the HTML files from the theme.

Pinegrow is pretty amazing tool.
I'm really glad it works for you and thanks @orgdemon for helping :love: I haven't been on osx for quite a bit of time now so I truly appreciate your input and I'll update the thread with added terminal line ^^

EDIT: added the quote by @orgdemon ;)

Last edited:
Lol this is insane..thanks for sharing . I am using pinegrow currently for creating websites.

Does this method work for
Pinegrow Theme Converter
for WordPress
as well?

good work, i will provide this nulled software if it is allowed in this forum, because just I found a message from Babak on sitebulb close thread where he asked this is a window software.

good work, i will provide this nulled software if it is allowed in this forum, because just I found a message from Babak on sitebulb close thread where he asked this is a window software.
Could you look at the Pinegrow Theme Converter
for WordPress
as well?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock