• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to get fast Adsense approval on Blogger?

ziven

Jul 15, 2019
Hello, I will create blogspot for my new site projects. However, since there are no ads on my site, I will not be able to earn money from visitors.
How can I quickly register for ads on my newly created blogspot sites?

It's easy, just do the following:

1. Share unique and original contents, not copy and paste.
2. Your domain should be up to 2 weeks old
3. Your website design should be clean and professional, with very easy navigation.
4. Apply when you've met all these by visiting google.com/adsense

PS:
I got my website approved a week ago, I had just 9 posts most by me, so post count on your blog doesn't matter.

Also, make sure to apply with a new Gmail account that has never been used to apply for Adsense ever before.

Interesting, can I link my website for you to take a look and tell me whether I can get approved?

3. Your website design should be clean and professional, with very easy navigation.

PS:
I got my website approved a week ago, I had just 9 posts most by me, so post count on your blog doesn't matter.

Also, make sure to apply with a new Gmail account that has never been used to apply for Adsense ever before.
but remember for india domain should be 6 month old its not 2 weeks in india

My domains are 6months + old and am not from india I have uk / germany adsense accounts but I can't get them to be accepted. Content unique and all

Girlsbeautytips.online thanks for your time bro
No logo? And the first section with the post images, remove it for now. After you've been approved, you can add it in back although it makes the website look like an hobby.

PS:

Dude, you talking about blogspot.com, right?
In order for the "Earning" (Adsense) section to be active in Blogspot, the site must be at least 6 months old.
Is this limit only 2 weeks for Blogspot.com sites opened with Gmail in Africa? Have I got it right?

@The Accuser Dude, could you answer my questions at a convenient moment.

Last edited:
Follow the rules of adsense and make a navigation through the Privacy and Terms Cond etc thats the important

you need to be careful with content. read terms and conditions.

not post nudity charming content on website.

Always got Terms and conditions and policy privacy on website.

Write 10 posts+ then you can try approval

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock