• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to generate extra income with websites?

Tisco

Jun 24, 2020
Hello, I am looking for extra income with websites, I saw that there are some plugins and themes that help a lot in the creation of websites for income generation, I would like to know tips on website themes and plugins that can provide additional income.

WP-Script: WPS Mass Embedder is an example, but it is for adult content sites.

Thank you.

Your question: how to generate extra income with websites?
A: with my personal knowledge without any experiences [because Paypal does not allow my country to have an income from it, we just have Paypal to buy and to send money, a shame]. so you can use affiliation by selling others'products, you can use the Ads, creating and selling digital products [e-books and e-courses], selling service like coaching for example...but the gold rule is to help others, participating with many Giveaway form other friends to share your products will get your website more visible. Good luck!

Reactions: Tisco
Visit forums like blackhatworld.com and you will get hundreds of ways to make money using websites.

Reactions: Tisco
[QUOTE = "Midodove, postagem: 233192, membro: 75702"]
Sua pergunta: como gerar renda extra com sites?
R: Com o meu conhecimento pessoal sem nenhuma experiência [porque o Paypal não permite que o meu país receba algum rendimento dele, só temos Paypal para comprar e enviar dinheiro, uma pena]. então você pode usar a afiliação vendendo produtos de terceiros, você pode usar os Anúncios, criando e vendendo produtos digitais [e-books e e-cursos], vendendo serviços como coaching por exemplo ... mas a regra de ouro é ajudar os outros, participar de vários Giveaway form outros amigos para compartilhar seus produtos tornará seu site mais visível. Boa sorte!
[/CITAR]

Thank You!!!

[QUOTE = "ELLIO7, postagem: 233207, membro: 46209"]
Visite fóruns como o blackhatworld.com e você encontrará centenas de maneiras de ganhar dinheiro usando sites.
[/CITAR]

Thank You!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eduardw
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock