• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to develop wordpress website with these features

Feb 25, 2019
Hey guys, can you tag any professional & experienced WordPress developers?

Looking to build a website with the below features.

Can anyone help with the plugins & theme by which it is possible?

1608409551815.png

Any help/suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• 1608409522807.png
    1608409522807.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 5
Hey guys, can you tag any professional & experienced WordPress developers?

Looking to build a website with the below features.

Can anyone help with the plugins & theme by which it is possible?

1608409551815.png

Any help/suggestions are appreciated. Thanks
I can do that for you

Offering service without eligibility
-- REMOVED BY CHINTANBHAT --

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, I think you didn’t read the reply I dropped, I am not offering any service at this point, I simply gave an advice.

FYI, I have been a member here for 3years running and never violated any rule.

Thank you, I think you didn’t read the reply I dropped, I am not offering any service at this point, I simply gave an advice.

FYI, I have been a member here for 3years running and never violated any rule.
Advice with Booking Consultation? Good!

And your FYI reply, You're here from 3 years, Cool! What you did? How much your contributed till date? Huh? Only 154 Profile Messages with 25 Reaction Score! But now you violated the rule so just allotted with warning points.

• Love
Reactions: someone113
There is no need for argument.

ask around about me from this community, not posting don’t mean I don’t contribute. FYI watch out for contributions coming soon.

anyways we are clear.

Reactions: ChintanBhat
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock