• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

how to create self-hosted CDN with subdomain?

TheDevil

Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Jul 6, 2020
Pakistan
I'm working on a personal web project, I want to host all files on personal CDN like "cdn.domain.com" is there any way to do it or script available?

Use bunnycdn or stackpath, all you have to do is create the subdomain you want with domain registrar and forward it to either one of those I have mentioned earlier.

if you insist on doing all the work, you can check this tutorial:

or this one:

But I suggest going with an external CDN.

Use bunnycdn or stackpath, all you have to do is create the subdomain you want with domain registrar and forward it to either one of those I have mentioned earlier.
These are paid, I was looking for alternative my own free CDN

if you insist on doing all the work, you can check this tutorial:

or this one:

But I suggest going with an external CDN.
This method is for Wordpress, I'm willing to implement in custom codes

These are paid, I was looking for alternative my own free CDN
Look for statically.io -this one is free. Again when I say free you still have to pay for hosting related costs. You basically can run your own cdn with statically.io docker images etc, it is open source, you can also use their's for free. But the question remains if you need support, you are on your own, with the paid cdn you also get support if you need it.

Last edited:
which framework do you use?

setup sub-domain etc is the same for custom code. you just need to implement the super cache section in your code/framework.

This method is for Wordpress, I'm willing to implement in custom codes

t1.png

Look for statistically.io -this one is free. Again when I say free you still have to pay for hosting related costs. You basically can run your own cdn with statistically.io docker images etc, it is open source, you can also use their's for free. But the question remains if you need support, you are on your own, with the paid cdn you also get support if you need it.

which framework do you use?

setup sub-domain etc is the same for custom code. you just need to implement the super cache section in your code/framework.
I'm creating a website like "zippyshare"
Language: HTML - CSS - PHP

So basically I want all uploaded files moved to CDN for direct download

I'm creating a website like "zippyshare"
Language: HTML - CSS - PHP

So basically I want all uploaded files moved to CDN for direct download
The setup of a fully self-hosted CDN is complicated and requires decent overall knowledge. But yup, that's the only way if you want to store download files.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock