• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to create android app from my wordpress website using babito resources?

Hello!

There's a lot of way to achieve it but among the ressources available here I guess you can try Fluxstore.
Thanks for suggestion. I have found it in babito. But is this properly nulled. While reading the documentation of fluxstore, it says to install Mstore API & verify purchase code.

Finish creating your site to mobile reponsive then you can just make a apk for free on it. Or search an mobile friendly site

Finish creating your site to mobile reponsive then you can just make a apk for free on it. Or search an mobile friendly site
My websites are already mobile responsive. I just want to convert it to apk.

Why not use Android webview if site is responsive. just search for android webview app and configure it. i have used it for many low budget clients without a problem.
Ps: i suggest use nulled resources for testing and purchase once you are happy with output.

Why not use Android webview if site is responsive. just search for android webview app and configure it. i have used it for many low budget clients without a problem.
Ps: i suggest use nulled resources for testing and purchase once you are happy with output.
Thanks for suggestions. Can you give me a link or any resources to this android webview. I can't find it. (Mote that I already use pwa for wp plugin for webapp, I just want convert my website to apk)

You can use fluxstore, you will find Mstore API nulled in Babiato. Someone nulled it before. Just search for it

Thanks for suggestions. Can you give me a link or any resources to this android webview. I can't find it. (Mote that I already use pwa for wp plugin for webapp, I just want convert my website to apk)

There are many available but my personal favorite is Web2App
which is available on Babiato just search, but if you purchase it you can customize it online on their server, without need of android studio and all headache.

hello, good morning all I have a news site and I want to create a good mobile application, not just a web view which plugin can help me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock