• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to copy Google drive to another Google drive (like Mega import)?

whitebee

Trusted Uploader
Dec 22, 2020
My sweet nest
babiato.co
Hey guys!

Just got a hold of an unlimited Gdrive from my friend, so now I'm anxious. What to do with this huge unlimited drive!! 🤣
Btw, anyone know how to copy files directly from other people drive to mine? something like Mega.nz import?

e.g. this files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5X6bA-uj-PBTGlsaHg5bGJzSjA

I tried to "import" files shared by @aly154447 but it only create a shortcut to his files, not copying to my drive. I'm new to this so please pardon me If I'm asking a noob question. 🤭

Thanks for your recommendation SugarPapa :D
Is there any easier way? Rclone is too technical for me. o_O
yes, i found too technical for me too.
im still study about it.
but this is the most easy way to transfer massive data.
you know what is gula ya. hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: whitebee
With Rclone, do you still need to download the files to our computer? or it can be done cloud to cloud?

I have to study it further. 👍
Yes of course you can.

Rclone is the most easiest solution. You should have a vps for that.
Higher transfer speed.

Hey guys!

Just got a hold of an unlimited Gdrive from my friend, so now I'm anxious. What to do with this huge unlimited drive!! 🤣
Btw, anyone know how to copy files directly from other people drive to mine? something like Mega.nz import?

e.g. this files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5X6bA-uj-PBTGlsaHg5bGJzSjA

I tried to "import" files shared by @aly154447 but it only create a shortcut to his files, not copying to my drive. I'm new to this so please pardon me If I'm asking a noob question. 🤭

Worked for me... Just need to Create different Chrome Users Every 90 Minutes to keep the Script Running...
I have cloned over 50 TB using this Script
Best Part- Internet is not going to be used...

Worked for me... Just need to Create different Chrome Users Every 90 Minutes to keep the Script Running...
I have cloned over 50 TB using this Script
Best Part- Internet is not going to be used...

sounds like a great extension! btw, can you describe more about creating different chrome users? Do you mean login into different gmail/google account?

sounds like a great extension! btw, can you describe more about creating different chrome users? Do you mean login into different gmail/google account?
Just create Different Users and log in with the same Account.. And Just Resume Copying After the 1st Script has reached its 90 Minutes Daily Limit

[QUOTE = "BlakenFist, pos: 360925, anggota: 64653"]
Cukup buat Pengguna Berbeda dan masuk dengan Akun yang sama .. Dan Lanjutkan Menyalin Setelah Skrip Pertama mencapai Batas Harian 90 Menit
[/ KUTIPAN]

why do I have a limit every 100 files. Could you please help me

1614532929821.png

[QUOTE = "BlakenFist, pos: 360925, anggota: 64653"]
Cukup buat Pengguna Berbeda dan masuk dengan Akun yang sama .. Dan Lanjutkan Menyalin Setelah Skrip Pertama mencapai Batas Harian 90 Menit
[/ KUTIPAN]

why do I have a limit every 100 files. Could you please help me

1614532929821.png
The Script can Run only 60 Mins a Day.. and Will take 2-3 minutes break in between.. So that Google does not apply a Cooldown.. Just make multiple Chrome users.. and Just resume the script from the different user every 60 Minutes...
Works like a charm everytime...

The Script can Run only 60 Mins a Day.. and Will take 2-3 minutes break in between.. So that Google does not apply a Cooldown.. Just make multiple Chrome users.. and Just resume the script from the different user every 60 Minutes...
Works like a charm everytime...

Please tutorial , for create Different Users

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock