• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to convert Figma Theme to WordPress Theme?

kevin2k21

May 7, 2022
London
First of Thanks Babiato for all the Resources and helps it provides.)

Now, as title says How to Convert Figma Theme to WordPress Theme? I've watched lots of videos on YouTube but the thing is I'm a complete newbie who doesn't even know what's that or this. Of course there's services that provide these things but! I already spent a lot for the design and theme, so is there any way to do this without coding shenanigans? Or someone is nice enough to show me how to do it step by step although I don't think I can do it 😅

Any suggestions would mean a lot to me!;)

first you have to understand HTML and css, because usually after the design it must be changed to HTML and css so you have to learn that first

Reactions: kevin2k21
first, you have to understand HTML and CSS because usually after the design it must be changed to HTML and CSS so you have to learn that first
Is this only applied to HTML and CSS, or other programming too?

Currently, I'm studying Figma right now.

Just checked and oh boy. I've 10 pages in total and it costs $500~1000 which is just absurd, if I had that kind of money, I didn't asked here 😂 what to do.

Just checked and oh boy. I've 10 pages in total and it costs $500~1000 which is just absurd, if I had that kind of money, I didn't asked here 😂 what to do.
Nothing you can do actually, except learn to do it yourself. And it took you long enough to convert a figma to wordpress theme.
If you dont have absolutely anything about html and css, forget it, hire a dev.
If you have some basic, try to download elementor - your best guest since they support a lot of drag and drop thing.
And no, no body gonna able to show you step by step. Even if they do, they charge for money.
And cost will be more expensive than hire a dev.

My best advice, when asking for some dev to help with your theme, tell them directly your max budget. So may lucky enough to get someone to do for that price, or if no one does, you will know that your offer is way too cheap.

If you are a chef, you wouldnt cook for someone for free, same apply for car repairer and web dev.

If you dont have money, and want it free, LEARN.

Reactions: harryexplore
Nothing you can do actually, except learn to do it yourself. And it took you long enough to convert a figma to wordpress theme.
If you dont have absolutely anything about html and css, forget it, hire a dev.
If you have some basic, try to download elementor - your best guest since they support a lot of drag and drop thing.
And no, no body gonna able to show you step by step. Even if they do, they charge for money.
And cost will be more expensive than hire a dev.

My best advice, when asking for some dev to help with your theme, tell them directly your max budget. So may lucky enough to get someone to do for that price, or if no one does, you will know that your offer is way too cheap.

If you are a chef, you wouldnt cook for someone for free, same apply for car repairer and web dev.

If you dont have money, and want it free, LEARN.
Chill mate I'm not asking for free. That step by step was meant to where I should start and I got my answer HTML and CSS. You don't have to be passive aggressive about it. I'll just wait till my paycheck and see if someone from Babiato has something to offer and I'll hire them.

Chill mate I'm not asking for free. That step by step was meant to where I should start and I got my answer HTML and CSS. You don't have to be passive aggressive about it. I'll just wait till my paycheck and see if someone from Babiato has something to offer and I'll hire them.
Basically it's not easy, if you want to learn from the beginning of course it will take time.

These prices do not include the backend, and it will be even more expensive.
The stages are indeed, design, front end back end.

If you need something that might cost less than that try contacting me, maybe I can give you $50 per page to convert HTML and CSS

Basically it's not easy, if you want to learn from the beginning of course it will take time.

These prices do not include the backend, and it will be even more expensive.
The stages are indeed, design, front end back end.

If you need something that might cost less than that try contacting me, maybe I can give you $50 per page to convert HTML and CSS
I'll definitely contact you, once I get my paycheck and figure my budget)

Today, convert Figma or any other templates to WordPress, you just need learn how to design full site with Elementor, + a little bit CSS copy/paste skill if you want to get more perfect pixel.
But, there no easy way for newbies, you need time to learn many skills before take care that kind of work.

Can do Figma to Bricks or Oxygen

Reactions: andrejmb
Can help you to convert from figma too wordpress for a reasonable cost lower than the devs asking. PM me if need help.

First of Thanks Babiato for all the Resources and helps it provides.)

Now, as title says How to Convert Figma Theme to WordPress Theme? I've watched lots of videos on YouTube but the thing is I'm a complete newbie who doesn't even know what's that or this. Of course there's services that provide these things but! I already spent a lot for the design and theme, so is there any way to do this without coding shenanigans? Or someone is nice enough to show me how to do it step by step although I don't think I can do it 😅

Any suggestions would mean a lot to me!;)
hey dude, i understand your problume, I am wordpress devloper have 8+ exp,
you just need plugin name Elementor builder and how to make website using elementor + figma
watch video in youtube channel called https://www.youtube.com/c/LivingWithPixels

"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock