• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wovie: Redux

Wovie: Redux Wovie Redux - 5.1.11

No permission to download
I think there was a serious data loss on the forum.
and it will be supported again.

Will the latest update of this script be released by @Titan ?

I'm busy, any DMs or further people begging for it will delay it a day 🤣 it'll be out when it's finished unless you want a buggy none working script...

This update was supposed to be released on April 24.

It's not over yet and you said you'd be a few days late.

Now everything on the forum is gone. this script and on the subject.
We were worried about the outcome of this. :))

Do you have an estimated release time?

As you know, after receiving the news of this update, we haven't made any changes or studies in the software for a month.

Because we are waiting for your update.

This update was supposed to be released on April 24.

It's not over yet and you said you'd be a few days late.

Now everything on the forum is gone. this script and on the subject.
We were worried about the outcome of this. :))

Do you have an estimated release time?

As you know, after receiving the news of this update, we haven't made any changes or studies in the software for a month.

Because we are waiting for your update.
Can you or anybody share the latest release cause the current script cannot be downloaded? So others won't complain about not being able to download.

I'd like to clarify that I do not have any prior versions of Wovie other than what's running on WAM so I cannot fix the download link or file...

In regards to the update, yes I said it would of been done 10 days ago, but I have a partner, a job, a daughter and a million other things to do other than a script for free, so it'll be out when it's out.

@Babak Please check download isn't available.

yes,where's everyone lmao

Can you or anybody share the latest release cause the current script cannot be downloaded? So others won't complain about not being able to download.

I'd like to clarify that I do not have any prior versions of Wovie other than what's running on WAM so I cannot fix the download link or file...

In regards to the update, yes I said it would of been done 10 days ago, but I have a partner, a job, a daughter and a million other things to do other than a script for free, so it'll be out when it's out.

@Titan latest release can be downloaded from the link below.

So "3.3.3 The Re Do"

maybe this helps.

Download

gogbu.com/WovieRedux-v3.3.3-ReDo.zip

For the original untouched version of this script: https://gogbu.com/wovie-102.zip

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    374.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock