• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to buy crypto?

MiuMiu

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Banned User
Oct 17, 2020
BD
Hello, i would like to buy some crypto using paypal money.
How can i buy? which app will be good to buy and hold crypto?

I can only pay through paypal.

Help please

If you can do bank transfer or use credit/debit card, i suggest you to register to BINANCE the bigger exchange.
With Paypal, you shoiuld have connect a credit card or bank account...
Generally, exchanges doesn't accept Paypal as payment

Last edited:
Paxful if you want to buy with PayPal. BUT you're going to pay slightly above market rate (8-15%)

Paxful is a peer-to-peer market place.

If you want to buy through PayPal, you can link a credit card to it and use FTX, is the exchange with cheapest maker/taker fees our there. Additionally, you can withdraw some crypto/stable-coins for 0 fees (like USDT on TRON/SOL, MATIC, and many others). Good luck!

EDIT: I hope you didn't used FTX, go with Binance!

;)

Last edited:
first ask to yourselves: why do you want invest/buy crypto?
Do you want become rich in 2 weeks?
do you want loose ll your money?
How much do you want invest?
Do you need and when do you will need these money? (for help your falimy for example)
What is your strategy?
-> Give money to another for do traiding and make you rich
-> manage you your traiding strategy
-> buy a unknow crypto and hope to become rich in X years (holding)
....etdc...

How time do you have for apply your strategy.

Many invest in crypto because it is cool, but this is not a joke...

it is sad what happened especially for people who invested their money on this platform
Totally agree with you, at this point I see the only reliable Binance, Coinbase and Kraken.

Once upon a time FTX was reliable too. I'm afraid FTX isn't only one with pumped and fake value...
Anyway stick with Coinbase ;)
FTX has always been a dumpster fire, they went reliable only with bull market when their shitcoin (FTT) and Solana (SOL) were pumping, when the market started to change trend they imploded because Alameda Research (owned by SBF as well) has the vast majority of its own liquidity in FTT and SOL.

Solana Network went already down 17 times within one year, now try to spell Solana backwards... LOL

• Haha
Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Hello, i would like to buy some crypto using paypal money.
How can i buy? which app will be good to buy and hold crypto?

I can only pay through paypal.

Help please

You can buy Crypto on Paypal

if you are looking for more coins / tokens, you can sign up for a CEX exchange

Coinbase, Kraken, Binance etc... here is a list of all CEX

Custodial vs. Non-Custodial Wallets

If you want to hold your coins, instead of having them sit on a CEX , then you go Non-Custodial...

by doing so you can participate on Launch pads or buy Meme Tokens on (DEX) etc...

Then you will need to buy a coin based on the blockchain you want to be in...

Example, if you want to be on the ETH Blockchain, you will need to get $ETH ERC-20 for Ethereum chain. if you do that you will need to get a Wallet, Metamask, Mathwallet or a Hardware wallet etc.. to transfer your purchased $ETH coins.

Software wallets you can use them on your browser or install the App.

Having control of your tokens, you will be able to Buy and sell using DEX like UniSwap if you go on the ETH network or PancakeSwap on BSC network.

Here is a list of all DEX

it goes to say that if you do go on DEX and start buying shitcoins, expecting to get 100X returns, you will most probably end up losing your investment. Crypto on DEX most of them are Risky.

if you are starting out and want to play it safer, then stick to top 50 coins on CMC

those coins are usually long-term investment.

Crypto is a jungle, full of Scammers, Fraudulent projects etc.... you will lose money and also make money.

Have Fun.

You can buy Crypto on Paypal

if you are looking for more coins / tokens, you can sign up for a CEX exchange

Coinbase, Kraken, Binance etc... here is a list of all CEX

Custodial vs. Non-Custodial Wallets

If you want to hold your coins, instead of having them sit on a CEX , then you go Non-Custodial...

by doing so you can participate on Launch pads or buy Meme Tokens on (DEX) etc...

Then you will need to buy a coin based on the blockchain you want to be in...

Example, if you want to be on the ETH Blockchain, you will need to get $ETH ERC-20 for Ethereum chain. if you do that you will need to get a Wallet, Metamask, Mathwallet or a Hardware wallet etc.. to transfer your purchased $ETH coins.

Software wallets you can use them on your browser or install the App.

Having control of your tokens, you will be able to Buy and sell using DEX like UniSwap if you go on the ETH network or PancakeSwap on BSC network.

Here is a list of all DEX

it goes to say that if you do go on DEX and start buying shitcoins, expecting to get 100X returns, you will most probably end up losing your investment. Crypto on DEX most of them are Risky.

if you are starting out and want to play it safer, then stick to top 50 coins on CMC

those coins are usually long-term investment.

Crypto is a jungle, full of Scammers, Fraudulent projects etc.... you will lose money and also make money.

Have Fun.
Kudos! Great TL;DR ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock