How to buy crypto?

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MiuMiu

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Oct 17, 2020
BD
Hello, i would like to buy some crypto using paypal money.
How can i buy? which app will be good to buy and hold crypto?

I can only pay through paypal.

Help please

schakalaka

May 26, 2022
If you can do bank transfer or use credit/debit card, i suggest you to register to BINANCE the bigger exchange.
With Paypal, you shoiuld have connect a credit card or bank account...
Generally, exchanges doesn't accept Paypal as payment

Last edited:

rand0mbyte

Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
0.0.0.0/32
If you want to buy through PayPal, you can link a credit card to it and use FTX, is the exchange with cheapest maker/taker fees our there. Additionally, you can withdraw some crypto/stable-coins for 0 fees (like USDT on TRON/SOL, MATIC, and many others). Good luck! ;)

schakalaka

May 26, 2022
first ask to yourselves: why do you want invest/buy crypto?
Do you want become rich in 2 weeks?
do you want loose ll your money?
How much do you want invest?
Do you need and when do you will need these money? (for help your falimy for example)
What is your strategy?
-> Give money to another for do traiding and make you rich
-> manage you your traiding strategy
-> buy a unknow crypto and hope to become rich in X years (holding)
....etdc...

How time do you have for apply your strategy.

Many invest in crypto because it is cool, but this is not a joke...

Reactions: rand0mbyte
AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock