• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to build website like this?

whitebee

Trusted Uploader
Dec 22, 2020
My sweet nest
babiato.co
Hi guys 🤗

I have a certain type of website in my mind, but I don't know how to build/create it with the resources available here. Can somebody here help me out with an idea please? e.g. like which theme is better, and what plugins to use.

The website I'm trying to build is something like this:

1. A user want a certain things from my website. It could be a novel, data, or images (these items will change/updated every week)
2. To download them/view them, they have to do a certain things first, like sign up as member, share my website on facebook/insta/twitter, or complete some CPA offers, or email his friends (with the ability to track this so he won't be able to cheat).
3. After doing those required steps, he will get something like 10 credits to download my items.
4. Once he spent all of the credits, he would have to do another set of required steps to get more credits.
5. But he can only refill his credit once per day to avoid any trouble.

That's it. Could I use Wordpress to build this sort of "scheme"? Or I have to step outside of wp environment to make site like that?

Thanks in advance guys! 🙏

• Wow
Reactions: ChintanBhat
Hi guys 🤗

I have a certain type of website in my mind, but I don't know how to build/create it with the resources available here. Can somebody here help me out with an idea please? e.g. like which theme is better, and what plugins to use.

The website I'm trying to build is something like this:

1. A user want a certain things from my website. It could be a novel, data, or images (these items will change/updated every week)
2. To download them/view them, they have to do a certain things first, like sign up as member, share my website on facebook/insta/twitter, or complete some CPA offers, or email his friends (with the ability to track this so he won't be able to cheat).
3. After doing those required steps, he will get something like 10 credits to download my items.
4. Once he spent all of the credits, he would have to do another set of required steps to get more credits.
5. But he can only refill his credit once per day to avoid any trouble.

That's it. Could I use Wordpress to build this sort of "scheme"? Or I have to step outside of wp environment to make site like that?

Thanks in advance guys! 🙏
I don't know any such script brother as per your requirements. I don't know whether in Wordpress you can built such websites or not as because I have not touched wordpress from last 10 years 😅 but with Node and php you can make one.😀

• Love
Reactions: whitebee
Thanks for your reply bro!!

Node? Could you please point me to somewhere that I can learn more? I'm not really a techy guy, but willing to learn more about it. :)

I did saw someone use script like Metronic to make similar scheme (but not what I want) but boooyy.... I was like staring at wild animals in front of those strange vocab called Angular, Vue, React and Laravel. LOL I don't know a single thing about them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love
Thanks for your reply bro!!

Node? Could you please point me to somewhere that I can learn more? I'm not really a techy guy, but willing to learn more about it. :)

I did saw someone use script like Metronic to make similar scheme (but not what I want) but boooyy.... I was like staring at wild animals in front of those strange vocab called Angular, Vue, React and Laravel. LOL I don't know a single thing about them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Node is a Basically used for Backend Technology and even very versatile also. The process you want for backend working node will help you for that easily and even lot of popular payment gateway integration is also easy to integrate in the website. This is a Javascript's version only but very demanding.

Reactions: whitebee
I see. I can program simple php, html and css, but not really familiar with js. LOL

Okay, thanks bro. I'll try to learn more about NodeJS and PHP. Seems like this is the future of web, huh? I'm like a HTML3 guy meeting with a HTML6 lady. seriously. I'm soooo outdated. 😅

• Sad
I see. I can program simple php, html and css, but not really familiar with js. LOL

Okay, thanks bro. I'll try to learn more about NodeJS and PHP. Seems like this is the future of web, huh? I'm like a HTML3 guy meeting with a HTML6 lady. seriously. I'm soooo outdated. 😅
Oh! Okay then learn it brother, because it will be very demanding in future 😇😀

Well there's a theme for that

And all the things you want is there I noticed you said novels so it means you're translating novels from other languages,, well it doesn't matter. This theme has it all you need, don't get fooled it says manga but it has that novel thing you want basically it has summary page about that thing you want upload and etc. More on on their website mangabooth . com

About the credit thing it's called mycred basically a usere has to do sets of things to be able to get points, or he can by them with real money,,,

Well there's a theme for that

And all the things you want is there I noticed you said novels so it means you're translating novels from other languages,, well it doesn't matter. This theme has it all you need, don't get fooled it says manga but it has that novel thing you want basically it has summary page about that thing you want upload and etc. More on on their website mangabooth . com

About the credit thing it's called mycred basically a usere has to do sets of things to be able to get points, or he can by them with real money,,,
Oh lol I just replied to 1 year old thread 😂, then why this thing is in the latest post?

• Haha
Reactions: upadhyayjyoti
Guy's I bought a ready-made website from this site madigitals.xyz and they really did a great job with their services, well I recommend them if you need a fast website withing 7days with hosting, domain, design, etc.... am just recommending this site just because I enjoy their services, and it can be of help to you. thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock