• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to become a moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukas.flexyyy

May 2, 2022
Universe
thatsnotmysite.com
Hi guys,

I wanna become a moderator - I wanna contribute and help to make this forum a better place for everyone.
I know I cant pay for scripts because I dont ahve the money but this forum is my life and please let me help ypu :)

It would be so wonderful :)

You still can contribute without being moderator 😪,

Lot Of members contribute here with many resources and expect nothing BUT YOU ?
Very sus ❌

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Sir I don't have the money to get the codes

I want to help with approving
I don't know how the procedure works, but what I know is that usually you need to be an active user in the first place, also by helping others with advices and suggestions when they can't get to work properly a resource. Of course you will need to be registered for more then 11 days and at same time having some post more (you actually have only 10).

If I can give you a suggestion, you should FIRST read the rules: https://babia.to/threads/babiato-forums-terms-rules.6977/

Then you can Introduce yourself, for example (you didn't do it): https://babia.to/forums/introductions.26/

Also, uploading some resources would help as well: https://babia.to/threads/read-before-create-new-resouces.1236/

Those mentioned are only the first steps to active participate in a community, so considering your posts you're still well far away from being taken in consideration seriously in order to become a Moderator. But of course, this is still just my opinion and probably a Staff Member can give you better suggestions and replies.

You are wasting the time of your fellow members. These types of threads belong in the closed section. Babiato is rebuilding. If you don't have money, at least help moderators by reporting useless threads.

Remember this: " Not all heroes wear capes. "

@ELLIO7 Please transfer it to its rightful place which is closed threads !

I too want to become a mod pleeeeeaaaaseee @Medw1311

Make me a mod Tassie or I'll die @TassieNZ

Make me a mod quickly, I'm already dying @Babak

I just died, make my soul a mod @CyberDeviL

I have resurrected, on my way to heaven God please make @Saint Gabriel a mod when he gets to heaven.

@lukas.flexyyy I have more possibilities to become a mod in heaven than you have here in Babiato. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I too want to become a mod pleeeeeaaaaseee @Medw1311

Make me a mod Tassie or I'll die @TassieNZ

Make me a mod quickly, I'm already dying @Babak

I just died, make my soul a mod @CyberDeviL

I have resurrected, on my way to heaven God please make @Saint Gabriel a mod when he gets to heaven.

@lukas.flexyyy I have more possibilities to become a mod in heaven than you have here in Babiato. 😂😂
idk how you have the energy to say all those words in a single post.
it usually takes me 10 minutes to write a single line post.

@rand0mbyte pal, your signature has won my heart. can I take a copy of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock