So, you want to become a freelance writer? Maybe you’d like to work from home, or anywhere else in the world while getting paid to write about topics and brands you care about.
But if you’re like most aspiring writers, you’re worried that you don’t have the necessary experience or skills to become a freelance writer. Well, I have good news for you.
- You don’t need writing experience
- You don’t need a journalism degree
- You don’t need to be a Native English speaker
- You don’t need to have perfect English or grammar
In this class, you’ll learn:
- The best types of freelance writing for beginners
- How to choose a profitable writing niche
- How to start your portfolio from scratch
- How to build your website
- What to charge and how to get paid
- How to get clients using 5 proven strategies, and
- How to work with clients for repeat business and referrals
This class is for anyone who has ever dreamed of becoming a freelance writer.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a college kid, a retiree, a stay at home mom, or a busy professional. If you love to write, then you can follow the tips in this class to become a freelance writer – even if you have no experience.
So if you’re ready to get started, then I hope you take the time to enroll in this class, and I look forward to seeing you inside the class dashboard.