• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to backup all post and images in WordPress

vasiliaskid

Jan 10, 2019
Guys can you help me how to backup all post and images in WordPress? I want to export to another website with WordPress too, i already did export post from tools but only backup the post but images in post doesn't included.

Use a plugin named 'Duplicator'. You can find it in WordPress repository from within your WordPres installation. Go to Plugins > Add new and search for it. The free version works very well. I also use it. It will make a backup of your entire site with database. Feel free to ask if you get stuck.

Reactions: vasiliaskid
Guys can you help me how to backup all post and images in WordPress? I want to export to another website with WordPress too, i already did export post from tools but only backup the post but images in post doesn't included.
After you backed up your site with Duplicator, it will ask you 2 files to download, one is the backup file and another is an 'Installer' file. Download both. Then transfer them to your new server space with your new domain. Suppose your new domain is 'Your-new-domain.com'. Then type in the browser address bar, 'Your-new-domain.com/installer.php' (except ' ' marks). The setup process is pretty self explanatory. Change your new website name when it will ask for it and do remember to put your admin username and password. Click on the '+' sign beside each category to expand and you will find the fields to put those info. Feel free to ask if you get stuck.

Reactions: vasiliaskid
thanks for the information, i will try it
Welcome. You should use it, otherwise you have to manually change all the links which is cumbersome and somethings may not work. It will setup your site in proper way. If you face any problem, I will try to help.

Last edited:
As an alternative you can also use updraft but duplicator is better for migrations. Updraft also does migrations but not in the free version

Welcome. You should use it, otherwise you have to manual change all the links which is cumbersome and somethings may not work. It will setup your site in proper way. If you face any problem, I will try to help.

but i want to backup all post and post images only, how to do with duplicator??

Reactions: DarKMaSk
@vasiliaskid May I know why do you want to transfer manually? Please let me know, if you have no problem.
I don't want it Sir, duplicator plugin as I understand it doing a full backup, but I just want to back up the post and all the pictures/images attached to the post and move it to another wordpress website

i will take a look

I don't want it Sir, duplicator plugin as I understand it doing a full backup, but I just want to back up the post and all the pictures/images attached to the post and move it to another wordpress website

i will take a look
to backup only post just go to Tools > Export >> all content
to backup image just download folder wp-content/uploads
no need plugin to do it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock