• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to add .zip php codes to wordpress

Valexxy

Mar 27, 2020
Hello friends, I know little about PHP codes but I want to integrate PHP codes on my wordpress website, i have the codes in a zip file but I am totally confuse on how to use them. For this particular implementation I can see that the zip file contains several folders, how to get the contents copied and how to make them work is my problem. Kindly help

First, you have to know what are you going to install :
- Theme
or
- Plugin

Watch this :

I know how to use wordpress themes and plugins
First, you have to know what are you going to install :
- Theme
or
- Plugin

Watch this :

I know how to use wordpress themes and plugins but this is a PHP script that was not developed as a plugin

I know how to use wordpress themes and plugins but this is a PHP script that was not developed as a plugin
With your insufficient info, no one can help you on here, sorry.

Then install it on a separated directory in your root host.

Make a folder in the root, paste it inside and use it like that, just connect to db and install it.

www.yourwebsite.com/script/

thanks i appreciate your response, let me get to work
Make sure not to create any pages in Wordpress with the same slug as the folder because worldpress will take preference over the folder and it will not show up

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock